" Muslims again"

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Dave G Ct, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Dave G Ct, Dec 3, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

An attack on a Christmas party. Who can do this? Skandanavians? Norweigions? Spanish? Irish?
    Oh it was the Muslims again- nice family outing with long rifles,pistols, and bombs. Gee a trip to Saudia Arabia. I do not know about you but I am sick of these creatures with their 7 the century ideals. Workplace violence? Please- this was planned a long time ago. How is that future immigration working out for you now?

2. basicstrategy777, Dec 3, 2015

basicstrategy777

If green people are hurting you....it is best to be careful and take EXTRA precautions when you see green people.

I dun know....it just kinda makes sense to me. But maybe some text book say it's not the right thing to do.

The book vs. experience......( sounds familiar )

Why common sense cannot prevail is beyond me. Maybe you can hold up the book as the ax swiftly decends on your neck, as your last words are....." wait, wait..... but it's in the book, it's in the book."...........head departs neck. Next.

The stupidity of smart people escapes me. I do know, they wouldn't survive very long if left on their own. Not enough books.....no common sense.

3. Liman

Liman Member

the problem with this way of thinking is that how can we condemn 25% of the worlds population. There are 2 billion muslims on this planet.

4. basicstrategy777, Dec 3, 2015

basicstrategy777

What's wrong with you ?

Don't you think, under the senario we are facing, you should keep a close eye on green people and keep them away from here and let them stay together far, far away.

It's MY solution.

What is your solution....throw up your hands and read a book and say woa is me...it's too big a problem, there are to many, we can't possibly solve this.....is that your answer to the problem we face with the green people.

I don't want smelly, green people around me.........I have rights ya know.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  5. Dave G Ct, Dec 3, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

30 years ago they were not a problem. The dictators kept them in line or shot them.

6. Liman

Liman Member

limit immigration, take back oil wells that finance them, I have no problems with a lot of these tactics to slow them down.
    I don't want to exterminate people either.
    terrorists, kill them all.
    so to answer your question, Im not worldly enough(or can make global military decisions disregarding consequences) to have a solution that might involve 20 countries , but Im sure if they start going after everything that is a support mechanism for these terrorists, it would be a good start.

7. Dave G Ct, Dec 3, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Liman
    Agree with you

8. Liman

Liman Member

the main problem is we all let it fester too long.
    it a diabetic lets a simple toe wound go unattended, odds are it will fester and they will lose the toe, foot, leg........

20 years ago, we should have stepped in and monitored any or all countries, people, companies, that had any type of financial ties to any of these groups.
    We should have said hey, forget about international laws back then, and taken away all money from anyone. ANYONE. Anyone who resisted, they are terrorists, and they become targets.
    The world should have all agreed, this is it, cut off the finances.
    Cant run an army without money.
    We should have gotten together 30 years ago, and offered 10 million dollars a head for any dead terrorist.
    pay the bounty with the money recovered from the companies or people that supported the terrorists.

I have many, many muslim friends, friends who supported me in times of need, and friends who I supported in times of need.(for the record, Im a jew)
    They are good, solid, family oriented peaceful, non aggressive people who enjoy the life this country offers as long as they work long hard hours, no free rides.
    They also have no problems with killing off any radical terrorists.
    but I cant condemn 2 billion people because of the action of a few thousand.

the infection is overwhelming now, there are no easy solutions.
    it may come down to just simple, plain ole war, but a lot of American boys and girls are going to pay the price, and there is no guarantee another group of miserable scumbags wont take up 5 years from now. So Im not sure what to do other than cut off all support, no matter what it takes, no matter whos toes we have to step on, like I said, support a terrorist group, you are now a target, eliminate them also. we have to start somewhere.

one other thing, I lost a friend on 9-11, glenn travers, an electrician from Douglaston queens, (moved to jersey later on),

9. optimist415, Dec 3, 2015

optimist415

optimist415 Member

This has not been proven to have happened nor has it been disproven:

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

10. dicepunk, Dec 3, 2015

dicepunk

dicepunk Member

The problem is if nothing is done we will have 7 billion after we're all converted at gun or sword point.

I agree we've let it fester too long. Fighting politically correct wars makes no sense to me. If we are to fight these Islamist extremists, then do it unencumbered. Employ rules of engagement that do not hinder our fighting forces. War is ugly. If you're going to fight, fight to win.

11. Liman

Liman Member

I don't have a problem with torturing or doing whatever to terrorists.
    kill them slowly, I really don't care as long as they are gone.
    Its how to we pick them out when they are hiding in the midst of millions of other innocent people.

like I said, start somewhere quick, take every nickel, every single cent, they have oil fields they stole, burn down those oil wells, eliminate anyone that stands in the way.
    Make new international law, support or associate with any known terrorist group, you are the new target, period.
    Make no place on earth safe.
    If a bank refuses to hand over the money belonging to a terrorist organization or someone who supports terrorism, the bank is a new target. Eliminate it.
    Once every ounce of financial support is gone, these organizations will have trouble.
    Money is fuel.
    Everything and anyone having anything to do with any known terrorist or organization, will now have to obey us, or become an immediate target for elimination.

12. tabletop123, Dec 3, 2015

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

No matter how you view things....... Inocent lives will be lost. Unfortunately, The Bad ones blend in amongst the good ones. No changing the enevitable!

13. KokomoJoe4, Dec 3, 2015

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

The Israeli's have experience with this in your face type of terror for as long as their state has existed. It has been a part of their makeup for as long as they have existed.

Military experience and experience with weapons is a part of who they are, not because they want to or because they enjoy it, but because it is the only effective way to combat terror - enough people possess weapons and use them when confronted.

Sure there is still terror from time to time, but they deal with it the only way it can be effectively dealt with - when the terrorists hit them, armed citizens hit them back as things transpire.

Is this good or desirable? Of course it's not good, but its a hell of a lot more effective than legislation making areas "weapon free zones". Note that this sort of thinking is the first thing you here from our 'enlightened' democratic leadership. Criminals and terrorists will certainly obey such laws, won't they?

14. Settingcanthurt, Dec 3, 2015

Settingcanthurt

If we give Obama all the guns everything will be just fine.

15. badddoin, Dec 4, 2015

badddoin

badddoin Member

http://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Con...4MDY5RTFFMzkyMTJCQjY5QzNFRjA0Mzg5OURFODY0MDI=

A far cry from our current gun laws. I'm thinking Isreal wouldn't be interested in a system where any Palastinian could buy an arsenal of weapons off of Craigslist from other private citizens, without any background scrutiny at all. That's what's happening here, and the gun
    advocates are always trying to make it even easier to aquire firearms.

I live in Florida. Everybody I know has at least two guns. Given the mentality that an armed citizenry makes a nation safer, we should have nothing to worry about at all.

It's my opinion that our lax gun laws will cost us countless American lives, on American soil. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Don't get me wrong. I believe in our right to own firearms. But I don't see anything wrong with common sense legislation regulating it.

16. 7uwin

7uwin Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....ya gotta love a guy named "Black Jack"

Onautopilot likes this.
  17. Settingcanthurt, Dec 4, 2015

Settingcanthurt

"the gun
    advocates are always trying to make it even easier to aquire firearms."

What are you talking about? Lax gun laws???? You really do not understand the laws.

18. Settingcanthurt, Dec 4, 2015

Settingcanthurt

Laws currently on the books are not being enforced. Bad guys break these laws daily knowing they will not get the maximum punishment.
    These laws already cover anything you can think of. These are only federal laws.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922

19. Onautopilot, Dec 4, 2015

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Opinions on how to solve the worlds problems......neat thread, reminds me of Bubba, Clarence, JR, and Shorty at the local watering hole, "I'll tell ya what I'd do if I were President!".

"Round up all the Bubba's south of the Mason Dixon line, give 'em each a monster truck, a few shotguns, and long rifles.....ship them all to the middle east, tell 'em they don't need a license, and it's open season on anyone dressed in black and carrying a black flag....and they taste like chicken!"

7uwin likes this.
  20. black3car, Dec 4, 2015

black3car

black3car Member

LOL! Now that isn't very politically correct! :D