Music Befitting The POTUS

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Pressit, Aug 23, 2017.

1. twodicebilly, Aug 30, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Ofcourse he is.

When Obama made that great statement to American business people that if you have been successful, you had nothing to do with that,some one else did that....

777 you think that went over well most small business people that had worked 12-14 hours a day or longer for years....
    With that statement he created enemies....me included. Nothing the guy did after that made any difference to me.

Trump has gone out of his way enemies like Mc Cain, Rubio, the entire Bush family, the majority of the media, 97 % of the FBI and justice department, and now most of the military that indicated they wont go along with that trans sex thing.....

Now you and I might not like Mc Cain, Rubio, the Bush family, the media or the swap in Washington any better than
    he does.....but in the end he will need some of them to pass anything that we need to help change things....

you may have noticed he has kept his mouth shut for an
    entire week....seems to me that is an improvement

tdb

2. basicstrategy777, Aug 30, 2017

basicstrategy777

Some people like to hear themselves talk....you're one of those.

McCain, Rubio, Bushes....all disliked Trump and his ways early on.....they can't stand the man. The media has been in the Left's pocket for years and are now an open propaganda arm of the Left. The Justice Dept and FBI work for the President directly and he is their boss and they better follow orders or they go like Comie. The transgender issue will be finalized exactly the way Trump decides. He has ordered Mattis to do a study and get back to him with recommendations. They will do exactly what he directs.

You will be coming back here in a few months and tell me what a great job he is doing.

You still have no clue.

3. twodicebilly, Aug 30, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I do ,,you and Trump are two of a kind, I don't want anything to do with either of you.

This country will fall or stand based on what is passed in the next 12 months...

Trump cant cast a single vote on his own.

tdb

Sue and I were just talking about what we go going on in the next month, It was
    interesting,, this is her month to volunteer at the hospital, I got a number of things for Lions clubs in September, we raise thousands for eye glasses, we test all grade school kids for eye problems in two school districts, raise thousands for college in a small town of only 800 people....I have worked for the Veterans administration 35 years now, Worked to bring a clinic to our small town, served on the village board for years, school board, county board work....

777 your correct we are just terrible people...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  4. basicstrategy777, Aug 30, 2017

basicstrategy777

Remember this........You are what you think you are.

Suppose the country stands and doesn't fall....you gonna kiss my ass and say...." I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy ' .

The more you talk the more I understand you are a duffus.

5. twodicebilly, Aug 30, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I got you pegged your a fat ass that sits on a scooter with a cigar and thinks that voting for trump was an exercise in courage.

U have not done a thing to help anyone.....

Well at least you can talk,, so can the Trumpster and I imagine you have made about as many enemies as he has....

he no wonder many people don't like him... well 777 pretty soon he will have fired everyone ....he hired because hey did not make him look good enough.... hell he may even hire you.

I just hope some one near Trump has more common sense than he or you have...

tdb

6. basicstrategy777, Aug 31, 2017

basicstrategy777

Never under-estimate your enemy.

FYI.....I own a corvette convertible, not a scooter. I don't care about who wants to be my enemy, I say what I think and if people want to be my enemy because of what I believe....fuck um. They will bend to me, I don't bend to them.

Trump is the boss; he can fire anybody he wants. I don't care how many people he fires or why he fires them.....as long as he gets the job done.

You have no clue what I have done for this country militarily... what I have done in civilian life for military organizations......what I have done for those less fortunate than me......what I have done to advance patriotism in America. No clue.

You are proving yourself , more and more, to be what I said you are....a duffus.

Duffus:

Refers to someone who is extraordinarily dumb, as exhibited by extraordinarily bad choices.

A derivative of "dumbfucks" from the latin dummass frickinious idiotus.

" I hate Trump...
    " I love Trumps agenda...
    " To gets his agenda passed you must back Trump...
    " I won't back Trump because of the color of his hair and what he says....

Oh...and he says ...." tell that billy character I don't choose to be enemies with anyone and that I said hello"....

[​IMG]

DUFFUS !!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  7. twodicebilly, Aug 31, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

This is one veteran that wont bend to you.

You are an example of what is wrong with this country.

tdb

8. basicstrategy777, Aug 31, 2017

basicstrategy777

Or what's right.

I will enjoy every tweet the Trumpster tweets....every rally he gives......every newsconference..........and with his comments, when he sticks it up your ass and breaks it off, I will smile and think of you cringing. It will add years to my wonderful life.

9. twodicebilly, Sep 1, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Your a sick dude

In a Sunday New York Times opinion piece, Peter Wehner, a veteran of the Reagan and the two Bush administrations, urged congressional Republicans to think of themselves as a “shadow government” to compensate for Trump’s “moral ugliness and intellectual incoherence.” He said Republican members of Congress acknowledge the rolling disaster that is the Trump administration. Those Republicans, Wehner said, are privately declaring the president a “child king” who is incompetent and unfit for office.

10. basicstrategy777, Sep 1, 2017

basicstrategy777

That wall is gonna look great.

The large gold letters spelling T-R-U-M-P across the wall will welcome all legal mexicans.

Never heard of Peter Wehner.....was he a former Trump supporter ?
    Possibly related to Wehner von Braun ?

Peter sounds like a light weight that will be plowed under, along with you and your liberal pals, under the Trump blitzkrieg.

[​IMG]

It is unfortunate you and others are swayed by Trump's ways and have taken your eye off his agenda and the survival of the country.

His overcoming herculean forces will taste almost as good as election nite.

You are the essence of a fair weather friend......not a fan of those type people. Toss in the towel too easily. No backbone.

post script: You say he is incompetent . He appeared very competent handling Harvey. He was proactive, demonstrated leadership, got the right people involved, managed everything like a highly competent CEO. Oh, as an aside, got 3% growth in the GDP. Duffus.

twodicebilly, in sum, you are a pusillanimous prevaricator and not made of the right stuff.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  11. Settingcanthurt, Sep 1, 2017

Settingcanthurt

My 4yo grandson can form his own opinion way better then you do.
    If he could read this.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/26/...n=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection

it would not make his opinion. Nice to know where you get yours. This is called BRAINWASHING

12. basicstrategy777, Sep 2, 2017

basicstrategy777

If you look up Wehner's bio....he is an elitist, egghead, against Trump from the very beginning, cut from the same cloth as the Never Trump Republicans.....people like him lack the vision of seeing the big picture and the consequences of a Trump failure and what that would mean to the country. They cannot get out of their elitist box for fear of being rejected by their own kind. In short....no courage...no common sense.

These people, ala twodicebilly, never seem to talk about Trumps vision for America and his policies....they focus on the man. Yet this is the same man that has great ideas for the country.

They want Trumps ideas without Trump. They want Trumps ideas, the ideas and values that came from his brain, but they want them articulated in polished obama talk. They want him to be "Presidential" and hide his true personality and ways and give you an artificial man that fits the elitists box of what it is to be Presidential.

It is a great feeling to be yourself and not have to do and say those things that make you "acceptable" . It is a great feeling to be loved for who you are instead of being loved for the phony image that you project but are really not.

I'd rather you hate me for who I am, then love me for who I am not.

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  13. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

trump

WASHINGTON — President Trump was in an especially ornery mood after staff members gently suggested he refrain from injecting politics into day-to-day issues of governing after last month’s raucous rally in Arizona, and he responded by lashing out at the most senior aide in his presence.

It happened to be his new chief of staff, John F. Kelly.

Mr. Kelly, the former Marine general brought in five weeks ago as the successor to Reince Priebus, reacted calmly, but he later told other White House staff members that he had never been spoken to like that during 35 years of serving his country. In the future, he said, he would not abide such treatment, according to three people familiar with the exchange.

Is Kelly next to tell Trump to go to hell, then who will Trump have to bring in to control him.....god

tdb

14. basicstrategy777, Sep 2, 2017

basicstrategy777

Like Degaulle said....." Cemeteries are filled with indispensible men."

My advice to Kelly is, he better shape up, and remember who hired him and who his boss is. His mission is to serve the President....not sabotage him in front of others. He needs to be reminded how a Marine is suppose to respond to and act when confronted by their superior officer.

15. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Screw it, let Trump get rid of everyone.....run the thing himself.... he does not need any one else.

Opps forgot one little thing..... our constitution

If only our founders knew there would be some one
    like Trump, we would have had reason to have a house or a senate...

minor issue

tdb

16. badddoin, Sep 2, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

And back they go, and forth they go, and back they go, and forth they go.

The only thing I like better'n arguing with Republicans, is watching them argue with each other.

17. basicstrategy777, Sep 2, 2017

basicstrategy777

Republicans do piss me off on how they act. They couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel.

The real problem is the swamp, special interests, big money. These politicians basically cow down to the money men ( as do the democrats) . Trump will disrupt their comfortable ways and for this reason, they want Trump out. Both camps want Trump out as both camps work for the same people. The country always sucks hind teat. This is why Trump was voted in.

The only man that can trump the powerful forces against him is Trump. I'm not sure he can do it but I would not bet against him. He needs all the help he can get. The timid souls, the never Trumpers, the obama people, the elitists, the bought ones, will not back him. The ones that will back him strong and not cave, are true Americans with true American values, that do not want to lose the country. There are many out there....don't know if there are enough.

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  18. Settingcanthurt, Sep 2, 2017

Settingcanthurt

TDB
    Where on earth do you get this crap? Authority??
    You believe it??

Brainwashed you are.

19. Settingcanthurt, Sep 2, 2017

Settingcanthurt

HA Haaa haaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhaha

You idiot believing this bullshit

haaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa

20. Settingcanthurt, Sep 2, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Does your mother approve of the asshole you have become??