Music Befitting The POTUS

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Pressit, Aug 23, 2017.

1. twodicebilly, Aug 27, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Setting

I don't like Mc Cain.... not at all....

If you listen to Trump... and I have... you will notice many
    times what he says is good, real good, most times from what
    I understand that is the text which was given to him.... but he cant
    stop there...and many times he adds a sentence of his own..just to make sure his advisors understand he is Donald Trump..

Look at that statement for Charlotte.... it was good, the text
    prepared for him was fine...... then he added on his own words...... good people on both sides....blame n both sides.....
    His advisors understand when something like that happens...there is no good outcome..... get past it......

Look at the fickin wall thing......... if you watch when he said that he was right on we need a wall...and then at the end he added " and Mexico will pay for it" just to make himself look good.

Setting...the one thing now that Mexico will not do is build the wall....ever.....he drew a red line that they cant cross or they lose respect from all their people..

Had he said we need a wALL... great..... and I bet you a $100 that had he done that he could have found a way to make the wall good for us and them and I bet some Mexican labor would have built part of the wall in areas it was needed.

Setting you don't know what I do for a living... but when I do 30-40-50 page reports......I cant have one sentence wrong, or the whole thing is garbage.....Being president is the same....everything he does and says will be jumped on by the press and the dems.......he has no free throw away lines

If he sticks to what his advisors have told him to say at important times.. I think he has been real good.

I support him as president... I don't support when he puts his ego above my grand kids...sorry...I cant do that.

2. Settingcanthurt, Aug 27, 2017

Settingcanthurt

I get your point. Good point.
    As for Charlotte it was a set up. No matter what Trump did the media was going to pounce. All of it was orchestrated so he was NEVER going to come out without STENCH.
    So it means nothing to me accept a traitor's well planned out folly meant to entrap Trump. it wont happen again. But back to the statement of hysteria he was not wrong. Just was used as ammo.

The wall will be paid for by Mexico in some form. Nafta is at risk as well as their own survival after the wall is built. My Opinion

3. Settingcanthurt, Aug 27, 2017

Settingcanthurt

True
    He knows this. if America could accept "maverick" McCain they can accept Trump.

Again TDB. It is the Media that is sticking their sticks in the fence. CONSTANTLY. Please accept this simple fact and do what you can to help the President be President. It matters.

4. Pressit, Aug 27, 2017

Pressit

Pressit Member

Many good point there TDB, the thing with Trump, and we all know this, Trump doesn't take any prisoners, he is not part of the Washington, DC, good old boys society, he is an outsider who wasn't suppose to win. He is the fly in the ointment. McCain and that other yahoo senator, Jeff Flake, from AZ, just don't like Trump, and they are not going to doing anything that will make Trump look good. Flake actually voted for John Kasich, in the 2016 Presidential election, as a protest vote. Sen. Susan Collins from Maine was never going to vote in favor of the Trump health care plan, because of the defunding of
    Planned Parenthood. So Trump was correct, just 1 more vote was all that was needed to move on away from the financial disaster known as OBAMACARE, and he VP would have cast the tie breaking vote. But that wasn't going to happen because of fools like McCain, Flake and Collins. So now it is onto tax reform, but that isn't going to happen, because of the Swamp People. The same slugs that passed OBAMACARE, now want us to believe they want to be part of the team to correct OC. Trump was correct again, he should sat back and watched OC collapse under it's own weight.

Trumps speeches on the Charlottesville incident are point on when he said there were good people on both sides. The news media made it seem like there were White racist and those opposed to hatred. The fact is there were groups on both side that wanted to advoid violence, and then there were White Racists and ANTIFA groups. People know what a racist is, and thanks to the Liberal news coverage, few AMERICANS know what ANTIFA stands for. John Crump has written extensively on ANTIFA, who they are, what their goals are, their leadership, who funds them, how they operate at protests. White racists are repugnant, ANTIFA is down right evil and destructive to the American way of life.

basicstrategy777 likes this.
  5. basicstrategy777, Aug 28, 2017

basicstrategy777

Imagine some people saying, in the same sentence.....' I support him....I don't support him....' . These are the vasilators, the flip-floppers, the holier than thou types, the talk out of both sides of their mouth types......in short, secret Trump haters that say they like his agenda but just can't accept him because of how he talks. They just can't handle his NY, in your face, 'you want a piece of me' attitude. They, the two faced ones, are too genteel....too polite,.... too educated....too erudite......to stand with such a 'brute' .' He just does not fit our image of being PRESIDENTIAL.' I really, really do not like people that display these characteristics. That look down on people that don't think like them...don' talk like them....don't fit their idea of " proper" .

If Trumps favorability rating was 70%, do you think senators and congressman would fall into line and kiss his ass ? Do you think it would be difficult to push thru his agenda ?

The people that don't support him because of how he talks and not what is in his heart ( as proven by past actions) , not only are hurting his chances to get things done, but are stupid and shallow. They can't accept the whole man but chop him up and hold up the negative parts they perceive about him and use that as their defense for dis-liking him and speaking out against him.

The problem here is the President is in a WAR. . A war for his survival and a war to SAVE AMERICA, and this is not hyperbole . This is not politics as usual. This is SURVIVAL. This is high , high stakes. We cannot have luke warm, won't get in the mud, vasilating warriors. What is necessary are people that are absolutely certain of their cause and understand that without victory America is doomed; And I do not exaggerate here. Trump needs fighters that will do whatever necessary to win. He needs people that are not afraid to push back, talk back, stick needles in your eyes, and act in such a way that there is no doubt about where they stand and their commitment to victory.

The mistake of some here is they think this is business as usual and it's a fair fight, and there are rules of engagement, and that civility will win the day. By now you should understand there is no civility in this fight. There are no rules. And if you play by the civility rules you are in an unfair fight and at a BIG disadvantage, Trump cannot lose this fight and he needs all hands on deck.

You are what you think you are. Nothing great was ever accomplished by men with no ego. " I am the greatest of ALLL time"....and he was. People must overlook Trumps imperfect ways and understand he wants what is best for America . To get over the finish line he needs EVERYBODY to help and endorse him. He doesn't need fair weather friends he needs fowl weather friends. People should put aside these petty issues they have with Trump and focus on what he wants to do.....and understand the consequences if he fails.

You're in or you're out. Don't give me this half-ass ..." he doesn't talk good " crap. Too much is at stake,

6. twodicebilly, Aug 28, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

pressit

One thing is clear.... Trump has some problems. many of his own making....there is a clear imagine across the country that Trump
    is has fostered more hate because most of the folks that hate
    government like him...

This is understandable......most of the people that hated workers and loved government supported Obama. There is a right and a left in the country and we are split about 45/55 with us on the short end of the stick... we cant afford mistakes.

But on can not deny that there is hate on both sides..... it is clear even here where 777 hates me because I think Trumps big mouth
    hurts us.

imagine that.

tdb

7. basicstrategy777, Aug 28, 2017

basicstrategy777

2db......your position is clear.

This is a black and white issue with no gray.

You speak out of both sides of your mouth, however, I definately know what side you are on...and it is not Trump.

I don't hate you....I hate the characteristics you have demonstrated here and your position RE: Trump.

You better hope the side wins that has America's best interests at heart.....for your grandchildrens sake.

God Bless America.

8. twodicebilly, Aug 28, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Don't kid yourself, you don't care about America or you would be as concerned about Trumps mouth as I am.

tdb

9. basicstrategy777, Aug 28, 2017

basicstrategy777

Trumps mouth is what got him where he is today.

Trumps mouth is the only way he could have survived the vicious attacks from the media and lasted this long.

Trumps mouth is what got him the best cabinet in history, by convincing them to serve.

Trumps mouth ( and a few bucks) got him an absolutely knock-out wife.

Trumps mouth has convinced foreign leaders, friend and foe, there is a new sherrif in town and it is not business as usual. He has told them what he expects from them and if they don't comply there will be consequences. Because of his mouth, there is a new respect for this country.

Ultimately, Trumps mouth will make him the most successful President this country has ever had.

BUT....I better note and place in high regard, that twodicebilly doesn't like Trumps mouth. Considering the source, this carried appropriate weight i.e NONE.

And you...you 2 bit snake in the grass elitist, down the road, will have to take back everything you said AND...admit you were wrong.

I'm glad I've finally flushed you out and exposed you as anti-Trump and a hater.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  10. twodicebilly, Aug 28, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

You have a right to your opinion

tdb

11. basicstrategy777, Aug 28, 2017

basicstrategy777

2db

You have as well.

I feel fairly confident you are a good, decent person....fairly....it just bugs the hell out of me that you think as you do. In my mind it doesn't compute....something is missing.

12. twodicebilly, Aug 28, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Ever wonder maybe the problem is yours... you want so deeply what is good for America, you are giving Trump a free ride.

I know we are in trouble, and so far I don't see a way around
    a terrible confrontation of ideals....

At this point in our history we need a Lincoln or a Churchill, we don't have that.

Trump has got to become more than he is....lets hope he finds a way

tdb

13. basicstrategy777, Aug 28, 2017

basicstrategy777

2db......Let me ask you.

You have a sense of how world leaders think about Trump. You have a good idea of his agenda for America. You have an idea of the force of his personality and what he has accomplished in his life.

If he were removed from the Presidency tomorrow, would you feel more safe....more comfortable.....more assured that America would move forward economically and in all areas foreign and domestic.............or do you think there would be a great let down country wide, with the thought " here we go again.....same-o-same-o.......back to the same ol' do nothing politicians in the pockets of big interests. " Would you feel like a big load was removed from your back and you could breath again with all apprehensin gone OR .....would you feel exposed, with no champion, and apprehensive about the future of the country, its values and its security.

Do you really, truly, think this country would be better off without Trump as President ? With his vision dead and his energy gone.

Would you be in that camp ?

14. Pressit, Aug 28, 2017

Pressit

Pressit Member

The question we all should be asking ourselves. What will America look like in the next 40 months with a do nothing, Pollyanna PC, resentful Congress. Trump has plans to put millions back to work, lower taxes, build much needed infrastructure, push for a much needed national health plan that makes sense. But the haters in Congress on both sides rather sulk then to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. People are so tired of these do nothing wind bags losers in Congress, that 2018 election may prove to be the most important election ever.

basicstrategy777 likes this.
  15. twodicebilly, Aug 28, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

How many of those haters is Trump responsible for

tdb

16. badddoin, Aug 28, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

How dare you, you blasphemous fool!! Trump has NEVER been responsible for anything negative - EVER!

17. basicstrategy777, Aug 28, 2017

basicstrategy777

18. Settingcanthurt, Aug 28, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Less then .0001% of the total. now CNN WashPO NYTimes Newsweek These are the pro's
    MSNBC is a strong challenger to get in their rank.

Which of these are your favorites???

19. Settingcanthurt, Aug 28, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Baddoing are you stil here? I am waiting for you to answer any of the multiple questions i have posed to you over the last week or so. Dont go back any farther then that. They get dusty waiting for you to figure things out.

20. Settingcanthurt, Aug 28, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Just get the Judges off the bench with the communist agenda ASAP.