Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bankroll Management' started by FrankScoblete, Mar 29, 2016.
It sounds like she just KNEW. and was right. It's funny how that works.
IF a gambler:
1. Plays only with discretionary funds
2. Learns as much as there is to know about the game(s) he plays
3. Uses only the best method(s) of play
4. Accepts that losses occur and does not chase after them, and
5. Learns how to win big, when the opportunity presents itself
then his mother will know she raised a smart gambler, who isn't as smart as he thinks he is since he is a gambler.
Smart mothers give their sons casinos to own when not so smart sons go to risk all or nothing
Could this be a new Mesa sock puppet?