" Missing People"

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Dave G Ct, Nov 13, 2015.

1. random_roller, Nov 15, 2015

random_roller

random_roller Member

I found several of the murals to be a very odd choice for display in a public area where many young children would have seen them. Denver International Airport (DIA) is a huge facility, way bigger than needed for its stated purpose. There are some who think the construction of DIA was used as a cover for another secret project.

2. Dave G Ct, Nov 15, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

RR
    Yes but who could be behind this? I am usually open to consider answers outside the box but on New World Order explanations I need more. Just like we bombed the World Trade Center.

3. Dave G Ct, Nov 15, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Also will our government lie to us? Sure the TWA flight 800 downing. Blamed the fuel tank. Almost 200 saw a middle.

4. Dave G Ct, Nov 15, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

5. random_roller, Nov 15, 2015

random_roller

random_roller Member

Guess? LMAO, where did I say anyone was "looking for a river" after drinking?

There are plenty of bars located on or near water. Or perhaps the path "home" (or to their next destination) takes the person who had been drinking at the bar past a river or lake. Not that hard to figure out what has probably happened to the majority of drowning victims found in the water without signs of foul play.

Go read the story on True Crime Diary ("The Real Killer")
    http://www.truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=171

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  6. Dave G Ct, Nov 15, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

This has been happening in Wisconsin and many suspect a serial killer. Other states are involved. Too many river endings to be a coincidence.

7. Liman

Liman Member

if I lived in Wisconsin Id want to disappear

8. TDVegas, Nov 15, 2015

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Land of cheese?...
    I've been thru Wisconsin a couple of times, thankfully not in the winter. Picturesque scenery and for some reason I remember a lot of Cracker Barrel restaurants.

9. Dave G Ct, Nov 15, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

RR
    Went to the link. Do not believe in the map indicating a " Smiley Face". However there are too many river deaths . police and National Park authorities do not welcome the scrutiny because they have no answers. It was a # of park rangers who contacted Paulides to begin with because of its sweeping under the rug. Can you imagine " We do not keep statistics about missing park dwellers" You cannot make this stuff up.

10. random_roller, Nov 15, 2015

random_roller

random_roller Member

I don't discount the possibility some of the deceased might be victims of a serial killer(s). It is possible a serial killer is traveling to various parts of the country and targeting drunk/impaired people, who would be "easier" victims. Larry Hall traveled to different parts of the US participating in Civil War re-enactments. He is alleged to have killed numerous people during his travels. Long-haul truckers have come under increased scrutiny by the FBI and quite a few have been convicted of multiple murders.

That being said, the (overwhelming) majority of these type of deaths involving drunk/impaired victims found in the water are likely accidental in nature.

11. Dave G Ct, Nov 15, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

RR.
    Funny when growing up here in CT never came across 1 case. Now in the last few years they are occurring every few months.
    In Ct the most controversial case was the Peter O' Reilly case where a teenager was charged with killing his mother. A movie followed and he was not convicted. In a rare move the State Police published their findings in the paper maintaining he was guilty. I think he was

12. wonko33, Nov 15, 2015

wonko33

wonko33 Member

13. TDVegas, Nov 15, 2015

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Really?...a connection between the acronym TDVegas----and Dave? LOL.

I can understand the others...they contain the word "Dave".

14. lone irish digit, Nov 15, 2015

lone irish digit

Wow... Wonko you convinced me that my life experience is quite limited.

15. wonko33, Nov 15, 2015

wonko33

wonko33 Member

I've been know to bring up odd quotes from the Canadian comedy group "kids in the hall" from time to time ;)

As for the Denver Airport, location of the next Dan Brown novel ?

16. random_roller, Nov 17, 2015

random_roller

random_roller Member

Could be. Or perhaps Denver International Airport has a portal to City 17...

17. Dave G Ct, Nov 21, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Random Roller
    On those males missing after leaving a bar.Heard another interview from D Paulidas who is branching over to urban disappearances. These males were highly educated and were found weeks later in water.To say they were drunk and just fell into the water is ludicrous. When they were found weeks later they were found to be in the water just a couple of days. Where were they up to the time they were found? Also reading the auropsie reports they had some kind of larvae inside their stomachs meaning they had died on land. Couple cases in which the families requested a second autopsy testing for drugs a date rape drug showed up. These males were killed.

18. lone irish digit, Nov 21, 2015

lone irish digit

Two of the most important missing people in the DI craps world are MP and Dice Turd Thug Guy. Dave you do remember some super guy from Lost Vegas went to New York and Niagara Falls this year and knowbody has seen or heard from these two guys since. Can't be just a coincidence.

19. KokomoJoe4, Nov 22, 2015

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Niagara Falls, slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch

20. Dave G Ct, Nov 22, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Lone Irish
    SR has traveled to the Niagra area. Also it has reported he has been seen in the NYC area where one of these missing person case has been reported on. Coincidence? He also travels to Florida. So he travels extensively and may be a " person of interest" It's always" He seemed like a nice guy, never thought he could be involved in something like that"
    Perhaps MR. PAulides will following up.