Making Money from Bubble Craps -- Test for Dice Control

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by TR31, Jan 9, 2018.

1. TR31

TR31 Member

A lot of people, and I mean a lot of people, have asked me to create a test that shows a shooter has influence (dice control, dice influence, etc) on Aruze Bubble Craps.

As I pointed out in numerous posts before, the acid test is showing people that the results are highly likely due to skill than luck. Recall, the ONLY THING A SHOOTER HAS CONTROL in Aruze Bubble Craps is WHEN TO PUSH THE BUTTON otherwise the machine will shoot the dice if the timer runs out. So here is the SKILLS-based test for Aruze Bubble Craps:

1. Find a machine with a 3-second lock-out. After the 20-second betting window ends, the machine will ring a bell and for the next 3 seconds the machine bounces the dice (hoping to randomize the dice) before the shooter is allowed to press the button.

2. Roll 12 or more (6,7,8) in 15 consecutive rolls. The machine keeps track of the last 15 rolls so take a photo of all these rolls.

3. There must be 4 Red 7's in those 12 or more (6,7,8) as mentioned in #2 above. In Aruze Craps, a Blue 7 means you rolled a 7 on the come out roll. A Red 7 means the shooter rolled a 7 after a point has been established.

Take a photo of the last 15 consecutive rolls; please note I've done it twice in this thread: http://www.crapsforum.com/threads/if-i-can-do-it-you-can-do-it-too.30251/#post-196686

Here are two main (of many) reasons why you will fail the test:
    1) failure to roll 12 or more (6,7,8) in 15 consecutive rolls. For example, if you rolled a "4" on your first roll, then congratulations, you now must roll 12 or more (6,7,8) in the next 14 rolls.
    2) failure to roll 4 red 7's. In this game, the shooter has the ability to roll consecutive blue 7's but it is impossible to roll consecutive red 7's. You must first make a point and then roll the 7. That means if your first roll is a blue 7, then congratulations as you now must make 4 points and 4 red 7's in the remaining 14 rolls.

As you can see in the photos, I KNOW WHEN TO PRESS THE BUTTON to pass this skills-based test. Your job is to develop a similar skill so you too can make money on Aruze Bubble craps.

You know it's skill when someone keep producing these results. I threw in the 4 red 7 requirement because it is very hard to roll red 7's on demand -- which I call the nuclear option. Recall that if the dice are random, a shooter rolls a 7 on average once in every 6 rolls; I am making 4 red 7's in 15 rolls based on the photos -- this comes out to a red 7 in 3.75 rolls (or my way of giving the middle finger to those that don't believe in my ability to execute the nuclear option).

2. TR31

TR31 Member

Here are two important factors to consider:

A) The idiots of the world who use really bad or dumb arguments against Dice Control in Aruze Craps

1. First argument is "If I can't do it then no one can." It's a stupid argument because (a) I produced photos showing it can be done (twice) and (b) I am not responsible if you can't develop the skills. It's not an easy skill to develop.

2. Second argument is "based on my X (insert number of years like 5) years of experience, I have never seen this", etc blah, blah, blah. It's the same dumb argument as the first except it's a variation of a theme. My view is if you played for 5 years and haven't figure out how to do it, then you SUCK. PERIOD. Full stop. It's not about the number years that you've played Aruze bubble craps, it's about gaining a skill. There are many people who can do it this and I am sorry you SUCK.

3. Third dumb argument is "using the confines of the bubble" etc, blah, blah, blah. Guys, it was NEVER about the size of the bubble, it's about the dice. You can double the size of the bubble or triple the size and IT WILL HAVE LITTLE OR NO EFFECT on what I am doing. In every article or book that I have researched on Dice Control in a live craps game, the general rule is that the dice cannot tumble when it lands. It's the same principle in Aruze Craps. It's the dice and based on the dice you then know when to press the button.

B) Here are a summary of the main points that I have posted in the past (except every time I spent time sharing info, some guy gets really butthurt because he is upset he hasn't figure out the skill).

1. You work backwards. If you want the dice outcome to be (6,7,8) -- please look at the photos to see it can be done -- then you look for a "set" that will land (6,7,8). If you see the "set", you press the button within the allotted time and if it works, you should get (6,7,8). I have never explained the "set" except (a) to show why visual ballistics does not work and (b) share how some other shooters try Dice Control. For the record, the "set" is not an "up" set [A] because the dice are rotating (and I have no control over the dice rotating). I only control when to press the button.

2. You want the machine in the "right" condition or mode -- one that would result in non-random rolls. Again, you want worn dice, worn felt, etc that has more friction so when the dice lands, the dice sticks. By "sticking" the dice are NOT TUMBLING when they land. I can predict the outcome of one of the dice due to the dice mappings that I have worked out -- you map out the results based on the principle of covariance.

3. It's not visual ballistics
    a) suppose you need the (6,3) or (3,6) set and the machine does not give it to you; then all the visual ballastics is not going to help you. You did not get your set so too bad. It happens to me a lot. It sucks but it's part of randomness.
    b) if you do get the set, you push the button and (hopefully) get your number so visual ballistics plays no role.

Again, you want three things:
    1) find the machine in the right "mode"
    2) find the "set" that gets you the outcome you want
    3) when the "set" manifest itself, press the button and hope you get the result you want

And if you are successful, then you too will pass the Skills-based test.

-TR31

PS I will not disclose how Aruze Craps randomizes the dice as that is a bit too sensitive.

[A] In some Aruze machines, the dice do not randomize so it goes up and lands exactly the same as the precious outcome. The most I did is 6 times in a row. Btw, when I was the spotter, that was exactly what the shooter was doing to get consecutive 8's in a photo that I posted earlier. This is a bug and is rare but I know how to spot it but this is not what I am doing because the skills-based test requires 4 red 7's in 15 consecutive rolls.

Good luck and make a bunch of money.

3. von duck, Jan 10, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Why does the machine have to be in the right "mode", seems your skill as a shooter would "put" the machine in the right mode. Also, in a previous post you had about $200 in play to score a $3 profit. If you can throw these numbers at will, seem you could do a lot better than that. Why not lay, the other numbers, then employ the "nuclear option"? Could it be that it's not really you, but your bets that are "influencing " the dice, yeah, I think so. :cool:

4. superrick, Jan 10, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

It's called anybody can take a photo of the bubble when they see a sequence of rolls that they want to use to try and prove something after all doesn't our resident bubble player do the same thing?

Playing to win $3 does that sound like someone we all know, there Mr. Duck?

yacraps likes this.
  5. TDVegas, Jan 10, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

You have posted a picture of previous results that happened....as in the past. One might argue you KNEW when to take a picture to support your claim. Not the other way around. As noted, you were sniffing around here asking questions on how to capitalize on 6,7,8 BEFORE you posted the pictures...which suggests you had these pictures BEFORE telling us it was influence.
    You posted those pictures....what? 10 days ago?

Surely a skilled bubbler should be able to replicate and keep producing more.
    12...6,7,8 and four of the rolls must be red 7.

Where are yesterday's picture/results? And the day before? And 3 days ago? And 5 days ago?....or do we expect to see a new picture once every 3-4 months when it happens by chance?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    yacraps and Onautopilot like this.
  6. von duck, Jan 10, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Wait TD, maybe the machine only gets in the right mode/mood, every few months. When he first showed up, he's like a giddy grade school, kid, having "fun" watching a trained monkey lose, comes back a few months later and he's a statistical genius. "I can influence the Aruze dice, because I know when to push the button". Get the hell out! Two dice in motion at the same time, bounce of unknown force, variable delay on the button, dice roll around like couple of drunks before settling. I think the guy believes he's got control of the result. No way in hell. :cool: Sheeeeewwwwwwwww!:D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  7. TDVegas, Jan 10, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Those 2 pictures were posted about 10 days ago....My contention is those results likely happened a while before that as he was sniffing around previously for betting advice on a preponderance of 6/7/8 results.

So...let him post the next photo showing 12 - 6/7/8's in 15 rolls with 4 of them being 7...and I think red 7 to boot.

How often can he do this?
    Once a week?
    Once a month?
    Once every 3-4 months

Waiting for the next photo....

8. superrick, Jan 10, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

Oh, TDVgas you asked a good question so where are all of your photos of your everyday play?
    After all, aren't you the one and only Occupation: Professional Gambler...Bubble craps?

9. von duck, Jan 10, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I don't think "He" does it at all, I think that it sometimes happens, that's all. :cool:

10. rongarm10, Jan 10, 2018

rongarm10

rongarm10 Member

how about once in a lifetime. Just sayin.

yacraps likes this.
  11. TDVegas, Jan 10, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

The parameters that he set up that 6,7,8 must be rolled in 12 of 15 rolls AND the four 7's must be 7 outs and not come out winners....once, maybe twice.

Hopefully he will post more pictures of this 15 roll outcome.

Do we have any probability guys out there?

yacraps likes this.

12. Liman

Liman Member

4 or 5 years ago when I started calling bubble craps bubble craps, I warned this board it was only a matter of time before someone came on here and posted how they influence bubble craps dice.
    no matter what game comes out, this is the internet, some troll will be more than happy to post up some nonsense, throw in some scientific shit he learned in junior highschool, and claim how he beats the bubble.

13. von duck, Jan 11, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I think this guy's pathological, and really believes himself.

14. Twelve4s, Jan 11, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Here is a picture of tr31 who is an intern in the Aruze marketing department. Her project is to get more butts in the seats.

801E01A8-7419-421D-9550-0679F1D7E4C4.jpeg

von duck and yacraps like this.
  15. von duck, Jan 11, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

She looks like an "ethnic" to me, with a very thick accent. :)

16. Twelve4s, Jan 11, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I find TR31 to be very attractive.

rongarm10 and yacraps like this.
  17. von duck, Jan 11, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I'll bet you find her accent to be very "charming" also, don't you? :) She's attractive yes, but very high maintenance, what with her gambling habit, and all. :)

18. Twelve4s, Jan 11, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Unfortunately, I’ve never encountered an attractive woman who wasn’t high maintenance. But I also don’t have an 11” Johnson.

yacraps likes this.
  19. rongarm10, Jan 11, 2018

rongarm10

rongarm10 Member

That is too bad about the "11 incher Johnson". Hu in the hell came up with "Johnson"? Y not Jackson, r Smith? Just sayin.

20. TR31

TR31 Member

As I stated before, in statistics, we call this “Cherry Picking” or Survivorship bias. Duh!!

The flaw with this argument is I have to roll these numbers first BEFORE I could take the photo. This simple fact eludes TD.

TD obviously doesn’t understand this simple logic of “condition precedent”. Nothing TD stated changes the fact I had to roll 12 (6,7,8) FIRST before any photos can be taken.

The Litmus Test is whether I can repeat the experiment. I am not like TD looking for these numbers on machines. I told Von Duck that TD would be looking for these numbers because all TD’s prior photos had short rolls (up to 8 rolls) not 15 consecutive rolls.

Had TD been so proud of his (bogus) visual ballistics skill, he would have rolled the numbers himself and not hunt for examples.

One more thing since TD is logic challenged, I wrote a post about how I made money on a SHOESTRING before asking about making bets on 6,7,8. I even said this remark in that post when asking on how to bet (6,7,8).

I already could roll 6’s from my previous (4,5,6) & I could roll a 7 from the nuclear option so I had to do was add the 8 and target (6,7,8).

You have to understand logic — I first got good at rolling (6,7,8) but did not know how to make the bet. After realize how easy it was to consistently rolling (6,7,8) when the right mode came allow, I THEN needed to know how to make the bet.

High IQ people understand the ORDER or SEQUENCE of the operations is important. What is point of asking how to bet (6,7,8) if I cannot shoot them?? Duh!! Duh!!

Before Aruze changed to the 3 second freeze out or delay, I lost money on Doey-Don’t on a boxcar, but made my money back on Hot Shooters, and if not enough Hot Shooters came out, then I bet on the red 7. I put up two photos of $120 bets each of Betting against the 10 where one photo was a Lay bet and the other photo was a Place to Lose bet. The 3 second delay made it impossible to get Hot Shooter on a consistent basis so I had to adapt.

In summary, the order of events were I discovered (6,7,8) from my SHOESTRING trip that led me to retarget the “set” and once I got good at (6,7,8), I then asked about how bet the (6,7,8). When DeMango challenged me to 360 rolls, that I’d when I put up the 10 for 10 and 14 for 18.