Is this an example of Dice Control???

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by TR31, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Twelve4s, Apr 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

They need the money. You're a fine American!

Onautopilot likes this.
  2. von duck, Apr 14, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Again, this is also a very good point, and unfortunately very true.

3. Twelve4s, Apr 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I wish it weren't so..

4. Onautopilot, Apr 14, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I see where China has been selling off some of our debt to them, wonder what they are up to?

5. Twelve4s, Apr 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Who is them?

6. von duck, Apr 14, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Dice influence on the bubble, give me a break. The dice are in motion, in the air at a thousand different angles, the button itself seems like it might have a random time delay, maybe 0-1/2 sec. you shoot rounded dice in a cylinder, the floor keeps vibrating after the dice land. There is no way, anybody that can write a sentence, could possibly believe, that he had any damned control, it's not even worth responding to. This guys got to be pulling your chain, or he's totally BONKERS.

betwthelines and Onautopilot like this.
  7. Onautopilot, Apr 14, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I just meant our debt to them (China). Don't know who they are selling it to.

8. Onautopilot, Apr 14, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

[​IMG]

According to the U.S. Treasury Department, at the end of August 2014, more than a third of the debt was owned by foreign countries (34.4%). The largest foreign holders of U.S. debt were Mainland China (7.2%) and Japan (7.0%). What is the consequence of having such a large percentage of debt held by foreign nations? It depends. It depends on the relationship between the U.S. and the specific foreign country. It also depends on the global interest rate environment. Finally, it depends on the geo-political climate and the degree of fear around the globe. This is the case because when fear rises money flows into U.S. Treasuries which is viewed as a safe place to invest. The percentage of debt owned by countries that are less friendly to America is about 10%. This includes China, several oil exporters (Ecuador, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Libya, etc.), and a few others. The worst case would materialize if the largest holders decided to sell their Treasury securities at the same time. This could potentially decrease demand which would push yields higher. If yields rose, the federal government would find it more difficult to service the debt, pushing the deficit higher. If the deficit rose, the total debt burden would accelerate and, unless demand for U.S. debt were to increase, it could get ugly. Will this transpire? It's not too likely. At least not for the foreseeable future anyway.

Conclusion

Given the state of the global markets, the U.S. is still considered to be the best house in a bad neighborhood. Even though more than one third of the debt is owned by foreign nations, as long as there are no safer places to invest, money will find its way here. Therefore, global turmoil would be in the best interest of the federal government. Anything which raises fear will bring money to the Treasury and allay the need for higher taxes. However, one day this unsustainable path we're on will reach its day of reckoning. However, that's probably not any time soon.

(From Forbes)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  9. Twelve4s, Apr 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Yeah, who'd be dumb enough to buy it? Unless their getting fire sale prices?

10. Onautopilot, Apr 14, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

See my above post....we are not in great shape but, not that bad off right now....later though, who knows.

The largest debt holder is the "Social Security Administration".....the government owes its self a lot of money/ :)

11. Twelve4s, Apr 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I noticed this is from 2014. I wonder how much its changed? What's the source of this article?

12. Twelve4s, Apr 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I vote for chain puller

13. Onautopilot, Apr 14, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Forbes

14. lone irish digit, Apr 14, 2017

lone irish digit

BS777 Pre-Post Reply:
    Don't you comrades remember what happened in the so-called election. We will soon have a duck in every pot and America is getting great again.

Onautopilot likes this.
  15. random_roller, Apr 14, 2017

random_roller

random_roller Member

Unidentified news sources are neither confirming nor denying rumors groups of arbitragers have been buying billions of dollars in US Treasury instruments from an unidentified country at pennies on the dollar (i.e., basically junk bond status). The arbitragers are rumored to have a class-action lawsuit in the works. Apparently, the country off-loading the US Treasury securities en masse is planning on investing the proceeds in higher-rated, less risky Assad Peace Bonds. :D:rolleyes:

16. TR31

TR31 Member

Clearly the easiest physics question that I had to answer related to bubble craps.

Pop the dice as soon as the timer goes off versus waiting to shoot at last second. You will see the answer yourself. So you can do this experiment yourself and repeat said experiment as many time as you like.

This is current physics problem I am trying to solve:

"The primary observable in your experiments is the probability that a die will stay with the same face up (pU), flip upside down with the face that was originally up now facing down (pD), and pS = 1 - pU - pD, the probability of it facing sideways.

Anything other probabilities you are interested in influencing through dice control can be derived from your estimates of pU and pD."

Here's the point the rest of the people don't get. There are 36 combinations for two standard dice. Since the machine sets the dice, the ONLY guaranteed set or dice combination is the last combination aka the last dice result -- that is to say, the machine MAY NOT cycle through all 36 dice combinations as the dice tumbles.

This is the hardest part to solve, since I don't touch the dice, I can't set the dice, I am at the MERCY of the machine offering limited dice combinations OR worse, one of the dice is NOT tumbling so I may ONLY be working with a limited subset of dice combination. So when do you press the button??

TD, the village idiot, and others wants me to be clairvoyant in (A) announce what results will be BEFORE HAND (which is absolutely retarded since I don't touch the dice) and then (B) judge me against the announced claimed. TD and others are absolutely insane, because they don't realize I or any other player HAS NO WAY of knowing AHEAD OF TIME what dice combinations the machine will offer (except the last result).

Any physics question has to address how do you get non-random rolls per the Chi-Square Test (by looking at the p-value) on a game where a player pushes a button based on FUTURE UNKNOWN dice combinations because the machine controls the dice. In Aruze bubble craps, there is no guarantee the dice combination you are hoping to get is available in those 15 to 20 seconds window.

Take a look at Interblock's bubble crap (that has no human interaction) and ask yourself how do you determine non-random rolls?? You look at the P-Value.

Take a look (or research) biased wheels in Roulette and ask yourself how do you determine non-random results??? You look at the P-Value.

In inferential statistics, the P-Value is an established metric to help discern non-random results.

I ask Onautopilot to calculate the P-Value and he can't, so he clearly is a fraud. In constrast, he asked me for confidence intervals which can be solved by online calculators.

17. von duck, Apr 14, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

This is so damned ludicrous. There is no way, that you believe any of this. The only way to get an edge on this machine, is to use my super secret cyber-hypnosis method. But I'm not going to give it to you.

18. TR31

TR31 Member

Box car is "considered" a hard way -- can you make an easy "12"??? I doubt it. And snake eyes are also considered "hard way" because "hard way" can also means only one way to make that dice combination.

This is why TD is clearly thecvillage idiot: No one has any way of knowing AHEAD OF TIME what dice combinations the bubble machine is going to give the player.

The only guaranteed dice combination is the last number. Repeat until it sinks in.

I rolled at least 18 rolls (based on both photos) without a red 7 against a game where in each roll, I had no way of knowing if my desire dice combination would appear during those few seconds to push the button.

If I could predict how the dice would tumble, I would not be here. Instead, I am producing non-random rolls based on established statistics like the P-value (where everyone is still waiting for OnautoPilot is still trying to get for everyone so we can have independent verification).

In bubble craps, I do not touch the dice, I do not set the dice, I do not roll the dice, I have no idea what dice combinations will be available -- and if a desire dice combination appears, I have a fraction of a second (having good eye hand coordination is important) -- and I have to push the button based on a timer between 15 to 20 seconds.

Not knowing what dice combination is coming is the biggest hole in 20/20 hindsight, reverse engineering, cherry picking arguments. I repeat, no one knows what dice combinations the game will give the place with the only guaranteed dice combination being the last roll.

Again, TD is such an effen moron it's unbelievable. He just does not get the part of what makes bubble craps hard to beat is NOT all 36 dice combinations may cycle during the limited 15 to 20 second window.

And the sad part is TD will never get it.

19. Twelve4s, Apr 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Where can I get me some of dem Assad Peace Bonds? Sounds like a sure thing.

Onautopilot likes this.
  20. von duck, Apr 14, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Do you really think that it's YOU making the the dice hit a number? I mean, yeah, the number you want, will sometimes hit, but what exactly did you do?