IRAN

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by MisterInside, Jun 22, 2019.

1. MisterInside, Jun 22, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Trump made another mistake. He should have pulled the trigger and ordered a moderate
    sized attack. Two tanker attacks plus shooting down our drone warranted retaliation. He is
    beginning to look weak on the World's stage. Talks tough and doesn't back it up.

2. von duck, Jun 22, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

What exactly should he have Attacked, and with what sort of ordinance? It's a very delicate situation, best left to those that know all of the logistics. I'm more concerned, that he backed down on ICE, raids. Said he was going to delay things two weeks? Why? Give them time to relocate. He's knuckling under to Polosi again. Like I've accused him of from the git-go, he let's his mouth write a bunch of checks, he don't have the ass to cash. :cool: Right BS777? :)

3. basicstrategy777, Jun 22, 2019

basicstrategy777

I love the guy but have to agree with Misterinside........

There must be consequences.........

He put himself in a box.....150 dead...........proportional

Fuck proportional.......

I like what Nick said in The Prince....

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.".... Niccolo Machiavelli

Ya gotta love the Italians.

Tha Mafia could take care of IRAN real quick.

4. MisterInside, Jun 22, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

1) Attack the terrorist camps that were behind the tanker attackers. If we don't already know who was behind that, Israel surely does. They have better intelligence in that region than we do. We can't allow Hormuz to be unsafe. Send them a message that their navy is next.

2) Attack the radar and SAM sites that can threaten or shoot down more of our flying assets. We have overwhelming air superiority. Use it.

Those bastards only respect strength. Show them strength.

5. MisterInside, Jun 22, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally.

Niccolo Machiavelli

6. Bases loaded, Jun 22, 2019

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

Delicate situation, I'm gonna trust Trump and his generals to make right decisions.

Trump has accrued some interest/credit that he can write some checks against.

yacraps likes this.
  7. MisterInside, Jun 22, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

One more example of President Wishey-Washey. Changes his mind more often than my wife. Just stop blowing smoke up my ass. What will Sunday bring? Answer- GOLF. Thank GOD.

upload_2019-6-22_22-12-17.png

8. Bases loaded, Jun 22, 2019

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

Oh, I've see this 'wishy washy' talking point being floated by the dems/left/MSM.

If anything, Trump is not wishy washy.

yacraps likes this.
  9. basicstrategy777, Jun 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

I fall on my knees every day and thank God Trump is the President.......he has done great, great things so far in restoring America to its former glory and making it rich, and making it energy independent, and creating new jobs and wealth, and making it respected again ; it also looks like he is bringing the dems to the table RE: fixing the immigration problem............he has washed the stench of the black prick from the country side..............need to back him 100% even if I question what he does ( on rare occassion ).

His guiding principle seems to be.......' when you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow '............works.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  10. MisterInside, Jun 23, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

I would have said Charles Colson (re- All The President's Men) but I would have been wrong again. It's from Teddy Roosevelt. There was a man's man. Arguably, the toughest SOB ever in the White House. In fact, not arguably, certainly!

yacraps likes this.
  11. von duck, Jun 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

OK Man, here's trumps problem with these "raids". The Democrats control congress, and can defund ICE, if they so chose. Nancy stuck it up trumps ass again. :cool:

12. basicstrategy777, Jun 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

Just like they stopped the funding for the wall........you just keep getting kicked in the nuts......you must like it.

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Jun 24, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I'm not sure what's being done on the fence, I mean "wall". The one question I do have, is that IF money was obtained for the wall, WHAT got un-funded, to obtain that money. I think this is a straight forward, legitimate question.
    Trump pulled the plug on the raids, because he said, to give the Rep. and the Dem. time to come to a deal on immigration. Huh! That southern border has been a serious problem for over 60 years, and very little has been done. Now in two weeks something will get done. Are you really THAT stupid. :confused: Believe me, nothing will be done, on immigration, that willl actually work. Niether the Rep, nor the Dem, want to do anything. There might be the illusion, of something being done, but that's all it is, an illusion, Trump said "millions" will be deported? Yeah, in thousands of years. We do not possess, the infrastructure, or the money, to deport "millions". The only way to accomplish that, would be for them to deport themselves. The only way that will happen, is to implement laws that would make it very inconvenient for illegals to live here. It will NOT happen, period! :cool:

14. basicstrategy777, Jun 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

You continually underestimate the man......YMCA will be passed soon by the house.....China will be passed after the deal is struck.....the wall is being built.........IRAN will be hit hard if they fuck with us one more time.........it will be interesting to see what the dems do about the border; as a minimum they will give Trump more money, but he wants laws passed.........they have a chance to be part of the solution and have something positive to say....but they are really dumb and have this hatred run so deep they won't lift a finger to help him, even if it helps them.

Rest assured the illegals that have been told to leave by a judge and are still here will be deported.....10 cities will be hit simultaneously, unless the dems cave.

yacraps likes this.
  15. von duck, Jun 24, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Iran, called trump's bluff. So, did Kim, so did Mexico, so did China, so did Putin, so did Nancy, so did the caravan, so did the wall climbers, so will the next guy. :cool:

16. basicstrategy777, Jun 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

They called his bluff and they all got their pee-pee wacked.......you can't beat the man duck......when God sends you down on a mission.....HE doesn't send you down to get beat..........you can write whatever you want but it just ain't true.......and that is why he will kick your ass again in 2020........it will be great fun to watch all your heads explode.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  17. von duck, Jun 25, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I see it the way I see it. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, but what I write, is the way I see it.
    You on the other hand, see what they tell you to see. :confused: Get a brain man! :cool:

18. twodicebilly, Jun 26, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

i cant stand Trump....but there is no question that this post is 100% correct, the danger for
    this country is right there for all to see

TDB

19. basicstrategy777, Jun 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

I hate to agree with you 2DB, but you are correct.........I can't believe, that a sane person, an objective sane person, would vote democrat for the 2020 presidential election........I'd love to hear their top 3 reasons.

yacraps likes this.