If Pigs had wings they would bet the hardways

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by lone irish digit, Oct 29, 2017.

1. lone irish digit, Oct 29, 2017

lone irish digit

I found this interesting hardway betting strategy of Full Press which is so "full of if's and more if's" I found it very amusing. Maybe some dudes like, it but when betting the hardways why fuck around, I prefer Jimmie's hard eight double parlay for $5 K to Full Press's strategy. For me FP's betting strategy is full of if's. Take a look see, maybe Koko will change his vertical betting strategy to a hardway strategy.

James Hall, yacraps and $nakeEye$ like this.
  2. lone irish digit, Oct 29, 2017

lone irish digit

What must put the fear of God in the innumerates on this board is the fact that Full Press has yet to mention or do a video on the come bet...This should once and for all put an end to the "come bet sucks" discussion and might make some on the short yellow party bus rethink their position....

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  3. von duck, Oct 29, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

tabletop123 likes this.
  4. tabletop123, Oct 29, 2017

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

A Bank Robber goes into a bank. Robs the bank without a Mask on, or anything to conceal his Identity. He gets away "clean" with the loot. Decides to hit the freeway....it being the quickest escape route.

So fucking excited, & curious to browse his "Score" that he stops on the side of the freeway. He peeps into the Money bags that the Tellers handed him during the robbery!

"Yes, yes, yes, exclaims the Robber! Looks to be over $15,000! A pretty good friggin robbery for only hitting the "drawers", & NOT the vault!

Bank Robber pulls back on to the freeway, & just can't believe his good fortune. He reaches into the bag of loot again, pulls out a neatly wrapped band of twenties. Puts the band of twenties to his nose just to get a good sniff of his good fortune, & then.......BAM!

A dye pack explodes all over his face! A huge mist of red smoke clouding up the whole friggin Car. The robber can't see a fucking thing & decides to pull on to the shoulder.

Unbeknownst to the robber, a State Trooper got a dispatch over the radio about a Bank Robbery, & a description of the getaway vehicle.

As the Robber is in a State of confusion, & trying to regain his vision, the State Trooper pulls up to the vehicle.....Weapon drawn.

State Trooper: "Sir, step out of the vehicle with your hands on top of your head. Fingers interlocked.

Now, the Bank Robber is fucking startled! In total fucking disbelief! Can't believe this bullshit! What friggin bad luck. As the Robber is on the ground & being apprehended, he looks up at the State Trooper with Red Dye plastered all over his face, & says: Not another fucking speeding ticket....."You guys just arrested me last week for Speeding!

The bank Robber kinda reminds you of Full Press, huh? Lol

5. dicepunk, Oct 31, 2017

dicepunk

dicepunk Member

So is this is what LID looks like clean shaven?

upload_2017-10-31_17-57-36.jpeg

Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.