I love shit kickers

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by yacraps, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Night Attack, Jul 6, 2018

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

Their love gonna go down in history, just like Romeo and Juliet.

Twelve4s, crispcem and yacraps like this.
  2. von duck, Jul 6, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

:cool: No, your not him man, not even close. :):rolleyes:

3. The Midnight Skulker, Jul 6, 2018

The Midnight Skulker

Conspicuous by his absence in the above is Keith Magnuson, who spent over 24 hours in the Sin Bin over the course of his career.

I cannot remember who played whom in the first hockey game I ever saw (on TV). I had heard it was a pretty rough game, but that one didn't look all that bad; nobody got really crushed into the boards, for example. During the first intermission, however, the commentators noted how "quiet" the first period had been and forecast "a little more action" next period. They were spot on! Bodies flying everywhere. Don't remember if there were any fights, but the ballet was definitely over.

Combat! was my absolutely favorite series as a kid. "Caje, Kirby, Little John, follow me. You two guys whose names no one needs to know go over there and get yourselves killed." In basic training I learned that some of the things Sgt Saunders's boys did, like walking through a forest clearing, were pretty stupid and the series lost a little of its lustre, but only a little.

Twelve4s, crispcem and yacraps like this.
  4. yacraps, Jul 6, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Hey Night heres are man duckie trying to serenade are Crispy

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  5. yacraps, Jul 6, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

This is the real one Night cool song..the song starts at 1:33 mark

Twelve4s and Night Attack like this.
  6. crispcem, Jul 6, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

Yeah, there was a better video with major ass whooping but the soundtrack was so annoying. We also had local 'Roller Derby' on tv, lol, that was hot! Beefy chicks throwing down on roller skates.
    Couldn't find any old Portland footage...but something like this.

Now they run on a flat track which is pretty boring...not enough speed, but looks pretty fun actually.

yacraps likes this.
  7. crispcem, Jul 6, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

Yeah...I tend to have that effect on men who aren't very sure of themselves...
    but alas....
    Bridge-of-Dee-045.jpg
    And thus goes the tale of von duckie and me....
    hup! gotta go! brasil match starting!!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  8. crispcem, Jul 6, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

ROFLMAO!! Just saw this , you're freaking killin' me yacraps ! :D

Twelve4s and yacraps like this.
  9. The Midnight Skulker, Jul 6, 2018

The Midnight Skulker

A certain poster and I have been on opposite sides, as in top and bottom, on several threads on this forum, but I must say ...
    DoffHat.jpg
    ... to those who literally risk death every time they compete in the name of sport. Flame on, fellow naysayers, but hombre a toro is every bit as macho as mano a mano.

Twelve4s, yacraps and crispcem like this.
  10. The Midnight Skulker, Jul 6, 2018

The Midnight Skulker

Good grief! You're taking me back to the 1950's. My grandmother and I would watch the L.A. Thunderbirds matches at her place when she was babysitting me. Ralphie Valladares and Don "Jughead" Lewis (had to look up his actual first name) on the men's side, and Spider Wallace on the ladies' (and I use the term loosely) side are the only names I can remember. IIRC the ladies were a little more physical...like all it took was a drop of a hat to spawn a cat fight.

11. crispcem, Jul 6, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

J.B. is the baddest real-life shit kicker out there, that's for sure. Now, if I were only 20 years younger....lol ;)

yacraps likes this.
  12. crispcem, Jul 6, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

LOL! Yeah. Roller Derby was still popular when I was a kid. I could never quite figure out the rules but know you had to 'whip' your team member to get through the pack and score. Kind of like a same direction football scrimmage lol. I can't remember any names but I do know there was one lady here who would go out in full 'curlers' in her hair bwahahah..Back in the day there weren't many opportunities in sport for women to be aggressive and competitive, if they had that nature. Ain't Memory Lane fun??? :D

yacraps likes this.
  13. crispcem, Jul 6, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

Aherm....
    It has come to my attention that certain people here on the thread think that Mr. Von Duck and I might ‘have a *thing* going on’. Rather than rush into hasty judgement, I thought it best to give Mr.Von Duck the benefit of a ‘getting to know each other’ questionnaire, so we can proceed accordingly and he can defend himself of such charges...

While there are no ‘right or wrong’ answers, certain answers will prove if Duckie and I have a budding romance on our hands. Like our current political climate, *some* answers are *more special* than others. Please have pen and paper ready Duckie, scoring key will follow.

Ready?

CRISPY'S OFFICIAL DATING QUESTIONNAIRE
    1. Would you describe yourself more as:

a) An introvert who prefers ‘quiet’ activities (reading, hiking solo, gardening, making popsicle stick Western replica towns etc.)

b) An extrovert who thrives on human contact (team sports, bars, barbecues, concerts, not afraid to claim your farts while in public etc.)

c) Middle of the Road – you are just as happy alone as with a group of people

d) Slightly Lunatic – you’ve been known to get yourself or others in trouble, but never without a high re-telling entertainment value.

2. You’ve finished the last can of beer while I’m hanging out with you at your house, would you:

a) Toss it in the trash can, trying for 3 points.

b) Tell me to get off my ass and go buy you some more.

c) Crumple the can, toss it on the floor and tell me to go buy you some more.

d) Ask me if I want to “move on to the hard stuff”.

3. In the last election, you voted:

a) Democrat

b) Independent

c) “None of your fucking business”

d) Republican

e) Didn’t vote

4. You’ve made a day date with me, but then get an invitation to go dirt biking and try out your friend’s new Bushmaster. You’’d:

a) Call me and say you got called in to work that day, but can we go out tomorrow.

b) Text me and say “something came up”.

c) Don’t call or text me at all.

d) Call me and ask “Can you handle 250 cc’s?”

e) Guns and speed ‘scare’ you.

5. Your idea of ‘grooming’ for a date is:

a) Meh. A little AXE under the pits.

b) A full shower and shave.

c) What’s grooming?

d) Showing up with a bit of last night’s vomit on your shirt sleeve.

e) Trimmed the nose hair but forgot the ears.

6. Your idea of a romantic evening is:

a) A fine meal in a swank restaurant followed with sipping liqueur while lying on soft pillows in front of a fireplace.

b) Setting up a tent in the dark in gale force winds far, far away from civilization.

c) Having me hold your glass while you vomit after dancing too much.

d) Watching the sun set over the mountains or sea after hiking all day.

ANSWER KEY

1. Would you describe yourself more as:

If you answered C - Middle of the Road – you are just as happy alone as with a group of people

Or, D, Slightly Lunatic – you’ve been known to get yourself or others in trouble, but never without a high re-telling entertainment value.

Congratulations! We could be on to a Love Match! Too much of intro/extro can be off-putting (though any man willing to claim his farts is alright in my book).

2. You’ve finished the last can of beer while I’m hanging out with you at your house, would you:

The *acceptable* answers are: A, Toss it in the trash can, trying for 3 points,

and D, Ask me if I want to “move on to the hard stuff”.

Are you with me? Then Kudos! It shows you have initiative, like challenges, have a competitive spirit and are willing to keep up at least a semblance of ‘dating’, while drinking!

3. In the last election, you voted:

if you answered C , “None of your fucking business”, or, D, Republican, We might REALLY be hitting it off!

4. You’ve made a day date with me, but then get an invitation to go dirt biking and try out your friend’s new Bushmaster. You’’d:

The ‘acceptable’ answers are: A, Call me and say you got called in to work that day, but can we go out tomorrow, and, D, Call me and ask “Can you handle 250 cc’s?”.

Got it right? Huzzah! A little white lie never hurt anyone, and I certainly would not turn down the invite myself.

5. Your idea of ‘grooming’ for a date is:

Surprisingly, showing up with last night’s vomit on your sleeve is not an automatic out, so acceptable answers are B, a full shower and shave, and D, showing up with last night’s vomit on your sleeve.

YOU MIGHT BE A KEEPER!

6. Your idea of a romantic evening is:

Actually all of these are acceptable answers…though B, Setting up a tent in the dark in gale force winds far, far away from civilization, and C , Having me hold your glass while you vomit after dancing too much, are sure to make the kind of impression I love !!

SO ….HOW’D YOU DO DUCKIE?
    :D:D:D

14. yacraps, Jul 6, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

[email protected]#$king Crispy..LOL.. :D you are such a trooper ;)

crispcem likes this.
  15. yacraps, Jul 6, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

LOL..great post..LOL ..pretty swan :)

16. yacraps, Jul 6, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Memory lane is cool I nominate this post of the week...:) watching girls on skates contacting each other and in shorts bellissimo :cool:

crispcem likes this.
  17. yacraps, Jul 6, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Midnight when ever you grace the forum with your presence its a win for all....you are a class act sir especially to put up with my nonsense ;)...you wouldn't think it but I really do shoot dice :)

Twelve4s likes this.
  18. Night Attack, Jul 7, 2018

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

I reckon the Baron should just straight up ask you for a date. What's the worst that could happen? You beat the crap out him? It may even be worth it!

crispcem, Twelve4s and yacraps like this.
  19. Night Attack, Jul 7, 2018

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

I do like the pointer sisters though I kinda had this in mind.

crispcem, Twelve4s and yacraps like this.
  20. von duck, Jul 7, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Very nicely copied twelve/twats, I'm sure that twelve/dicks will be vary proud of you, Ma'am. .