How to be Completely stupid

Discussion in 'Beginner Zone' started by RightMath, Mar 6, 2018.

?

Have you read the latest gambling statistics?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2018.
  1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  1. von duck, Mar 8, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Yeah, and so do "they". It's pretty hard to have a good feeling about trump, but, anything "Trump", is definitely,"on topic". :) I find it very hard to be optimistic about this guy.:confused:

2. basicstrategy777, Mar 9, 2018

basicstrategy777

You mean because of what he has accomplshed in 13 months ......or is it a feeling you have because of how he talks and acts.

You'd rather have a smoothy like the black communist I guess....great talker. What exactly will his legacy be, when all is said and done and all the investigations complete.

You need to strip away all those things that make Trump Trump, and objectively look at what he has done........what has more value and has a greater effect on the country......that's what I did with the black communist.......I truly hoped he would succeed and lift the black man on his shoulders and show the world..........worse than a failure, he hurt the country in a significant way by trying to instill the values he learned while growing up.

Don't get me started.

You want to hate/dislike/not trust Trump, go ahead.....join the never Trumpers . You will be grinding your teeth for 7 more years.

rongarm10, Mssthis1 and yacraps like this.
  3. von duck, Mar 9, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Do you think all those staff resignations, indicate something good? I would be very surprised if he finishes his term. :cool:

4. basicstrategy777, Mar 9, 2018

basicstrategy777

VD says....." Do you think all those staff resignations, indicate something good? I would be very surprised if he finishes his term. :cool: "

It sure does indicate something good.......he has been extraordinarily successful in his business life, parlaying millions into billions in the cut-throat business of New York real-estate....dealing with crooked politicians....labor unions....stab in the back competitors....the mob....etc,etc.....he not only rose above everybody and survived and thrived, but created a brand second to none.

His MO is always improving the organization by moving people till he gets the very best and exactly what he wants.....this is not normal for YOU and others stuck in the "accepted" playbook, but it is normal for him. He is playing chess and everybody else is playing checkers......you STILL can't focus on the results he is obtaining.......you are short sighted and stuck.....I know you are smarter than that.

When I was a young butter-bar in the Air Force I relied on an old NCO named Sgt McClenan ; I told him I would miss him greatly, as he was retiring...he said..." Lt., you are going to miss me as much as the hole you leave when you remove your fist from a pail of water."....Ultimately,He was right. As Charles DeGalle said..." the graveyard is full of indispensible people. "......

Trump will find people that will do even better.....His way is the better way as evidenced by what he has accomplished........The non-politician has done so, so much better than the politicians....and they can't stand an outsider showing them up.....their boat is being rocked....they have to get off their ass and work and keep long hours.....and Trump is cracking that whip.

Wake up Duck and look around and call it the way it is instead of following the inept, lying, stupid, bought, poltroonish, kafkaesque, feckless, herd. You can do it.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    yacraps and rongarm10 like this.
  5. DeMango, Mar 9, 2018

DeMango

DeMango Member

On the Wizard of Vegas Forum, he lasted two days. Nuked already!

6. Settingcanthurt, Mar 10, 2018

Settingcanthurt

You are watching way too much CNN.

7. Settingcanthurt, Mar 10, 2018

Settingcanthurt

You need to shut off the negative nellie, panic the country, with whatever you can make up, so called news channels. These people Hate Anyone In Power Without A "D" behind their name.

You need to understand one thing. It matters not the name weather it is Bush, Quale, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Trump. If there is a "R" by the name all these same news or so called News outlets will work on the mush minds to make them believe some sort of profile on each of them. If Omobba had been a Republican instead of a Communist, he would have been skewered and burt over the fire of the news Cabal. Instead they surrounded this criminal with marsh mellows and cotton candy.
    Anyone who is unable to see this, as evident as it is, I feel sorry for. They are brainwashed.

8. Settingcanthurt, Mar 10, 2018

Settingcanthurt

I rest my case. If this aint crazy nothing is...

Are We Supposed to be Surprised?… Former NYT Executive Editor and Loon Admits She Carries a Barack Obama Therapy Doll in Purse
    by Jim Hoft 137 Comments
    [​IMG]

Jill Abramson is not just an Obama supporter – She’s an unhinged leftwing fanatic
    Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson keeps a Barack Obama therapy doll in her purse. She admitted this herself in an op-ed The Guardian published Wednesday.

Via the Daily Caller — She keeps a therapy doll of the 44th president to get her through the Trump Administration, she wrote in The Guardian Mar. 7th. The Harvard educated journalist previously wrote an Obama Administration book, “Obama: The Historic Journey,” published in 2009.

Jill Abramson: “It’s easy to look at what’s happening in Washington, D.C. and despair. That’s why I carry a little plastic Obama doll in my purse. I pull him out every now and then to remind myself that the United States had a progressive, African American president until very recently. Some people find this strange, but you have to take comfort where you can find it in Donald Trump’s America,”

Via Byron York:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...mits-carries-barack-obama-therapy-doll-purse/

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, Mar 10, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I watch very little CNN. The WH seems pretty unstable, and don't think it's just my imagination. Half the guy's advisers are his kids or in laws. Contemplating for a moment, what is at stake. Any minor miscalculation can be devastating. Trump will lead this country, like he did his business ventures, into bankruptcy, and quickly.

10. Settingcanthurt, Mar 10, 2018

Settingcanthurt

After reading this a couple times, looking something for believable I realized it is a waste of time.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    rongarm10 and yacraps like this.
  11. lone irish digit, Mar 10, 2018

lone irish digit

That fucken Barney. He posted a picture of me, the Trumpster, and some tits just to cause a ruckus.

12. von duck, Mar 11, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

It is the truth.

RightMath likes this.
  13. RightMath, Apr 6, 2018

RightMath

RightMath Member

Forums are confusing. I had no idea I started this Thread? or Did I?
    a lot of good responses Thanks

14. RightMath, Apr 6, 2018

RightMath

RightMath Member

At the time that was the whole story.

Unless you know how to make a million dollars selling gambling system.
    So I guess the rest of the story is. How to make a million dollars selling a gambling system.
    I am sure whom ever has the answer to that problem is not going to give it to me, for free. Or even a cut.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  15. RightMath, Apr 6, 2018

RightMath

RightMath Member

Glad to be part of the puzzle Thanks

16. RightMath, Apr 6, 2018

RightMath

RightMath Member

Just found this tread. Ops! New to forums. Wish I would have kept track of everything I have tried that did not work.
    Sadly though I suspect the list of everything that does not work..., I have no idea how far I got, Probably should have
    given up half way, Ya but wheres that? Where did I ever get the Idea not to give up.?
    Who else has the same problem?

17. TDVegas, Apr 6, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

LOL...really? They shit canned him? I’m not surprised.

RightMath likes this.
  18. von duck, Apr 6, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

This thread sounds like it was made to order for you. Talk about a "horse for the course" tell us more. :D

RightMath likes this.
  19. RightMath, Apr 6, 2018

RightMath

RightMath Member

Be glade too.

Let me know what you want to know more of?

Where do dreams of profiting at gambling and reality overlap.? Or do they?
    Every gambler wants more money.
    Could you answer this question. How much money should you dream for?

If you could gamble Craps and win some amount of chips every session. (just pretend if not convinced)
    How many chips per session would be a reasonable amount?
    10% of your bankroll?
    50% of your bankroll?
    100% of your bankroll?

20. James Hall, Apr 8, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

You will find that in the mind of many on this forum , there is nothing that works
    They will deny that with their dying breath but yet they feel very confident that there is nothing that works
    You will know them when you read their posts

RightMath likes this.