How long of a Break when it gets cold?

Discussion in 'Beginner Zone' started by EVOLVE, Dec 5, 2016.

1. TDVegas, Dec 8, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

No one...no one is making a living playing bank craps. They might live to play, they are not playing for a living. It's deluded thinking that there is some method to guarantee regular money off the craps table.

There are martingale plays that ensure lots of wins...but that will eventually implode on a catastrophic session loss.

it's a nice thought, wish, dream....reality is another story.

Poker players can make a living. Really good ones.
    Card counters? Dying breed.

Craps is a great game. Wonderful. But that's what it is. A game. It's not called a profession.

Onautopilot likes this.
  2. KokomoJoe4, Dec 8, 2016

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

If I'm not mistaken, I matriculated the school of hard knocks concurrently with LID. We got our BS in craps. Unprofessional my ass.

[​IMG]

Onautopilot, TDVegas and Twelve4s like this.
  3. $nakeEye$, Dec 8, 2016

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

Pressit,

A very informative and well spoken post -

The only thing that I would modify in your synopsis is to take private lessons as opposed to attending a seminar -

Back in January 2014, my wife and I spent a week in Vegas where we attended a weekend seminar put on by a known instructor, who shall remain nameless and also spent 2 hours with another instructor at his house in NLV, who shall also remain nameless.

The 2 hours of personal instruction was much cheaper and more educational than the weekend course !

Once again, Good Post !

$...eE..$

4. superrick, Dec 8, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

Prove it!

5. TDVegas, Dec 8, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

LOL...

6. Pressit, Dec 9, 2016

Pressit

Pressit Member

That is your general broad based opinion that "no one" is making a living playing craps. In order for that statement to be correct you would have to know all those who play craps, and of course you do not. Now we we do know that you are not not making a living playing craps, even though you spend about 5 days a week, and god knows how many hours playing craps, Bubble Craps? One can, and people do make a living playing craps, just not the way you play, or for that matter how the other 95% play craps.

I would certainly make an exception to the rule if I ever found myself on a table and Hartzehn22 was the shooter. Just looking over Hartzehn22's data file collection posted on thread titled, "Dice Setting does have something to consider..", post numbers 104, 105, 106, 107, that is just a money making machine. If anyone is interested you may want to view the videos Hartzehn22 put up on this forum, and you'll know those data files are not fiction.