Hot and Cold Tables

Discussion in 'Beginner Zone' started by FrankScoblete, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Bases loaded, Jul 30, 2015

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

I was on a bender in Vegas one time, hadn't slept or shower'd for 36 hours, hadn't sobered up either. Went to see a no name comic and we sat in the first row. The guy spotted me and basically did his whole show around me. I was too out of it to resist, just took it all with a dumb smile on my face.

2. whodat, Jul 31, 2015

whodat

whodat Member

Hi guys, I am NOT Frank Scoblete. I stumbled on this forum recently and actually did email Frank personally when he posted that he was going to give his new book away for free. I have actually enjoyed many of the discussions on this board. I actually went and read the archive posts from 7out because his Full Monte system was interesting and I wanted to try it out on my upcoming trip to LV. As for Frank, I emailed him and told him that I was intrigued about dice influencing as I have only been playing craps for two years. He went above and beyond what I asked for and actually sent me two books, his most recent one and "The Virgin Kiss". Both were autographed by him. I understand that there are a lot of criticisms and skepticism about Frank and that's why I wanted to post--to let everyone know that he is not such a bad guy, at least not in my eyes. I live in Texas. I frequent this forum, alanbestbuys forum, gamblingforums.com, and until recently the poweraxis forum. If you want to check to see if I'm legit or not please visit alanbestbuys forum and look up threads by whodat. Just want to clear up some misconceptions. I additionally sent 7out a PM about his system but he apparently have not post since May of this year. Peace.

3. whodat, Jul 31, 2015

whodat

whodat Member

Oh I forgot, I'm also a member of the forum at wizard of Vegas. Also under whodat

4. The Midnight Skulker, Aug 3, 2015

The Midnight Skulker

I should probably let sleeping dogs lie, but I have an unplanned day off with nothing better to do. (If I had a bankroll that would definitely not be the case!)
    QED. I did make "Thuggy" disappear from my view after reading three posts, but others obviously don't mind his style. Different strokes etc., and IMHO a strong argument in favor of Jacob's policy of lenience.

5. betwthelines, Aug 3, 2015

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

EXACTLY!!! I am 110% behind Jacob's policy...

while i personally see no need for a formal, computerized 'ignore' function, UCDT is, for the most part, easily on my mental ignore function (although i must say that i am genuinely curious as to the ground rules -the actual terms -- of his $20k challenge...azza "randie' i figger i would hava 50-50 chance! tho nowhere near having $20 or even $10k for it...as i say, justa "curiousity"...)

tom "home runs are sometimes boring" p

6. TDVegas, Aug 3, 2015

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Mental ignore works. So does actually hitting the button. Those who keep calling for members to be banned can do it all themselves. They don't need anyone to do it for them. I suspect those who call for banning and just won't hit the ignore button are secretly worried that they are going to miss something---so they want everyone to miss it by 86'ing the guy in total.

Onautopilot and betwthelines like this.
  7. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 3, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY GROWN MEN CHIT CHATTING BACK & FORTH LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKIN OLD LADIES AT SOME FUCKIN RUNDOWN BINGO HALL OFF THE VEGAS STRIP. YOU FUCKIN PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN THE CHAT ROOM FOR " LITTLE WHINEY CRANKY PANSY ASS BITCHES" ........THIS SITE IS FOR SERIOUS MOTHER FUCKERS THAT CAN ACTUALLY "MANIPULATE DICE" . YOU ASSHOLES MANIPULATE EACH OTHERS MINDS. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS BEING SAID THEN YOU CAN GET THE FUCKKK OUT!!!!

8. Liman

Liman Member

, this site is for craps players, not only those that practice DI.

9. TDVegas, Aug 3, 2015

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Manipulate? I thought it was influence?

10. UNDERCOVERDICETHUG, Aug 3, 2015

UNDERCOVERDICETHUG

PLOP PLOP................YOU KNOW HOW THESE GOES BASTARDS.

11. betwthelines, Aug 3, 2015

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

i knew my "mental ignore" quip would getta rise out of him! lol...certainly have to admit he's funny sometimes, if predictable...certainly dont want him (or her) --or anyone--banned...

still curious about the actual terms of his "challenge"...

12. Grizzoola, Aug 3, 2015

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

I've got the guy on ignore, the first time I've ever used the button. You guys have a hell of a lot more tolerance for depravity and idiocy than I do. Nothing is to be gained from this idiot, either about craps or being entertained, far as I'm concerned.

13. DeMango, Aug 3, 2015

DeMango

DeMango Member

Exactamundo! Three posts in his lifetime here, on a FS thread, sucking up to FS! Busted Frank, busted again.

14. betwthelines, Aug 3, 2015

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

not that courtesy is overarching in this (or any) public forum but isnt it simply better form---more courteous---to thank someone publicly?

having an agenda is understandable and expected but you are both picking nits IMO

Onautopilot likes this.
  15. The Midnight Skulker, Aug 3, 2015

The Midnight Skulker

Offtopic tangent alert
    When I heard reports that the Twin Falls city council was considering the prepay requirement I had a suspicion similar to TDV's: "We retailers are ambivalent about requiring prepayment (for the reasons given in the quoted article) and we want government to solve our dilemma."

16. whodat, Aug 13, 2015

whodat

whodat Member

Thank you BTL. I wanted to let people know that Frank did send those books to me. He never asked me to do this but I thought that with all the public forum bashing that he received, a public thank you would be nice. I guess with all the skepticism going around, I should have known that many people would doubt my sincerity. Liman and DeMango please check the other forum sites that I have listed. I am not Frank or his alter ego. Please note that I am thanking Frank for the nice gesture that he did for me but I am not expressing an opinion on any of the controversial issues that you forumites seem to have with him.

17. DeMango, Aug 13, 2015

DeMango

DeMango Member

Four posts, all about Frank! Whodat? Frankdat!

18. whodat, Aug 13, 2015

whodat

whodat Member

Why do you bash me after every comment I make? Look online at the other forums (alanbestbuys, wizard of Vegas) and check out my posts before questioning my identity. If you have a bone to pick with Frank then that's your issue. I have read many of your previous posts and always thought that you have something positive to contribute most of the time. But this is not one of them.

19. thaferrett, Aug 13, 2015

thaferrett

thaferrett Member

he doesn't like Frank. At all.

20. DeMango, Aug 14, 2015

DeMango

DeMango Member

You got that right! Effen Sleezeball.