Here's a little advice!

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by tabletop123, Apr 27, 2016.

1. dicepunk, Apr 30, 2016

dicepunk

dicepunk Member

I don't know TD, the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe comes to mind.

Onautopilot likes this.
  2. Night Attack, May 1, 2016

Night Attack

Night Attack Member

You're 10 short as there are 50 ways to leave your lover, including make a new plan Stan, and drop off the key Lee.

3. dicepunk, May 1, 2016

dicepunk

dicepunk Member

You don't need to be coy ROY, just get yourself free.

4. Onautopilot, May 1, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

The memory fades with age....old, old song. But when it came out, I was taking notes. :)

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  5. Settingcanthurt, May 1, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Had a stewardess one time use that line in their instructions after boarding.

"There are 50 ways to leave your lover but only six ways to leave this airplane"

Just one of a few lines, she had us all cracking up.

6. Settingcanthurt, May 1, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Speaking of leaving what happened to Titlestguy?? Weather change?? Planning a trip to Detroit. Thought of buying him a beer. Talk about the election.

7. UnderCoverDieThug, May 2, 2016

UnderCoverDieThug

HEAVY? WRONG AGAIN YOU MUTHAFUCKA DEGEN. IM UCDT AN IM DA BEST DAMN SHOOTER DER IS. DA THUG IS PUTTIN FINAL TOUCHES ON MY PRA PIE E TERRA SHOT THAT I REQUIRE DA NON DIS CLOSA TO SHOOT.

DA SHOT IS DA COMBINATION OF DA SNAKE EYES, DA DOMINATOR, DA SHARPSHOOTA, DA ROCKAROLLA, DA DIEM, DA VDC, DA SUPERDICK, and DA HORN SHOT WITH THE NON DIS CLOSA.

I CALL IT DA DIAMONDS IN DA ROUGH. I START BY SETTING UP FRUM DER STICK RIGHT 1, BECAUSE A PITCHA WOOD NOT PITCH FRUM SECOND BASE NOW WOOD HE. DAT DA DOMINATOR PART. DEN I SHO UP SHITFACED WITH AS MUCH WINE AS MY LIVVA CAN TAKE. DATS DA SNAKEYES PART OF IT. DEN I GRAB DA DICE SO DERS ALL SEVENS. DATS DA DIEM PART. I DEN PUT DA HANDS DOWN DA PANTS AND GATHA UP SUM DEM DER CRABS I GOT FROM DA HO 2 WEEKS GO. DEN RUB DEM ALL OVA DEM DICE SO I GIVE UTHA MUTHAFUCKAS DA SAME ITCHY SHIT I GOT. DEN PUT DEM DER DIAMONDS BACK TO BACK ON DA POINTS IN A MISSLE TYPE SETUP, DEN I SOFTLY TOSS DEM IN DA AIR LANDING 3 INCHES FRUM DA WALL TO TAKE OUT DA ENERGY AND COZZIN DEM TO SPLIT OUT AWAY FROM DA SEVENS WHILE BLASTING A 42 HAND DAT FEELS LIKA 72, SO DATS WHAT I CALL IT, a 72. DATS DA ROCKAROLLA PART. I SAY I WON 10-20 UNITS IN DA SESSION WHEN IM DONE, DUS PRO MOTIN DAT TREND WEB SITE OF HIS. DATS DA VDC PART. DEN I SAY I GOT HEAT AND CANT SHOOT NO MO, CUZ DA PRIOR DI's ROOIN IT FO ALL US LOCALS AND I COMMIT MY LIFE TO PROVE DA MAD PRO FESSA IS A FICTA WRITA MAKIN IT HELL FOR ALL DA LOCALS TO EARN A LIVIN. DATS DA SUPERDICK PART. DEN I SUE ANY MUTHAFUCKA DAT TRY TO COPY DIS PATENTED SHOT, WHILE PROVING DAT DESE HERE DICE ARE CROOKID AS ALL GET OUT. DATS DA HARLEY HORN PART OF IT.

ITS DA UCDT PRA PI E TERRA SHOT I NOW USE CALL "DA DIAMONDS IN DA ROUGH" YA FEEL ME?

8. Liman

Liman Member

undercover, you best get your butt over to the patent office.

I remember years ago playing in Taj Majhal in Atlantic City, and one morning some guy was on a beautiful roll, point after point after point.
    He needed an 8, he yelled out hard 8, and he hit it...we all exploded. big money shot. we were all heavy on the hard 8... he looked at us from his end of the table and shouted out, how did you like that!!!!!!!that's my diamond in the rough shot!!!!!

get that patent on that shot, you never know now, someone might use it and discredit you later on.

Twelve4s likes this.
  9. superrick, May 2, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

yeah you're entertaining for a wigger,Heavy, but it's but it's not making any brownie points would the real black folks that post on this forum.
    Most African Americans would find what you're doing disgusting.

10. Craps Poopshoot, May 2, 2016

Craps Poopshoot

What Heavy is doing as UnderCoverDiceThug is a form of racial hate. I personally don't know any person who talks like this UnderCoverDiceThug dispute what skin color they may be, and I find Heavy's characterization of a person of color to be distasteful and revolting. Perhaps his attitude towards minorities and non-whites is a factor in why his dice school is on a massive decline.

Harley likes this.
  11. Harley, May 2, 2016

Harley

Harley Member

[​IMG]

... typical post by the insecure Heavy where he attacks everyone else after a failed business venture - his last trip to Vegas

12. UnderCoverDieThug, May 2, 2016

UnderCoverDieThug

13. 7uwin

7uwin Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. Harley, May 2, 2016

Harley

Harley Member

Well, just FYI .... not too many people know me as Harley Horn, except Heavy and his munchkin sock puppets .... you see that was my registered screen name on Heavy's site when he banned me over 8 years ago ...since then I simply go by Harley

[​IMG]

15. Settingcanthurt, May 2, 2016

Settingcanthurt

16. UnderCoverDieThug, May 5, 2016

UnderCoverDieThug

There is NO need for ME NOR anyone else to produce a video(s) to show the Dice World what SR and Harley and Little Joe hold so close to their vests -

It is quite obvious / apparent to ALL when you look at the videos that SuperRick has put up on the internet -

In conjunction with his constant harping regards " Dice do NOT stay On-Axis " -

One ONLY needs to read what SuperRick constantly harps and THEN view his video where he - as the - " Avenger " exhibits the ' KEY ' !

I challenge ALL to attempt to identify what these " KEYS " are -

A hint : there are TWO key elements to this solution !

Although Frank Scoblete in his video states there are " 8 " elements to Dice Control -

Harley, SuperRick, and the " Little Joe " group reduced this equation to ONLY 2 key elements !

WHAT are THEY ?????

I will provide the answer in a ' few ' - IF - no one can adequately respond correctly !

Hint #2 - think OPPOSITE of what On-Axis teaches !

Ponder that !

$...eE..$

P.S. - Key #2 - in conjunction with Key #1 - makes the " Biased Dice issue a MOOT point " for the most part ! The video will Soon be out. It's being edited now by my camera guy.