Here's a little advice!

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by tabletop123, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Settingcanthurt, Apr 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Reminds me of fat Skippy downstairs who had no friends and pestered everyone till they screamed at him. Then he cried like a baby looking for sympathy. We were kids. He was bigger and older then me and being the kid upstairs his parents and mine expected us to play nice like we were friends. His behavior just naturally dis-inviting enough I wanted to just get away from him and go to a friends house who had come over. He would not stop following me even tho we both told him to go home. He started crying and screaming at me and when he rushed me I picked up a brick.
    I warned him and he kept coming so I let it fly directly in his chest. It stopped him. he ran home. I do not remember seeing him again. Some people just don't listen and blame everyone for the problems around them.

A parting gift for Snakeyes...

http://www.dailykeeper.com/category-or-blog-title/

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    Pressit likes this.
  2. Pressit, Apr 30, 2016

Pressit

Pressit Member

You're leaving??? But you promised us the Little Joe video.
    Well as they say, promises made, promises broken.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Harley likes this.
  3. Bases loaded, Apr 30, 2016

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

Never want to see anyone leave the forum. The more voices in the chorus the more joyous the song!

I understand there are some old, hard grudges being worked around here. Some of the commentary has been raw, but underneath is always the CRAPS. So even when the back and forth is personal, I can get some CRAPS stuff out of it.

It's always about CRAPS, right?

yacraps likes this.
  4. Dave G Ct, Apr 30, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

You ever notice how these threads outlive their usefulness. Every DI related thread goes to form Someone says something pisirive- SR calls it luck and promotes his self as all knowing and blasts DI schools- TD points out DI cannot be proved. Am I missing something?

5. superrick, Apr 30, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

Dave, you are so delusional that you are hilarious, I will start out asking you a few questions that if you weren't delusional you could see the light and change your thinking!

Have you ever met the madprofessor, do you know of anyone that has met him? Have you ever done any research on anything he wrote like seeing where the photos he has always posted came from?
    Have you ever read something that he wrote and had that lightbulb go off in your head that said wait a minute I know that I've read that before and when you remember where you read it you found out the madprofessor plagiarized it word for word.

Do you know what a pathological is, you should, there are a few on this board too, that try to pass themselves off as someone else besides your hero the madprofessor.

Dave when you have someone saying that the poster is lying about them and the poster keeps attacking them to draw attention away from the poster, you have a pathological liar.

The below link is something that everybody should read if you are on any craps board because there is so much fiction written on these boards!

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

Harley and Pressit like this.
  6. Onautopilot, Apr 30, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

"I'm going to take my football and go home if you guys don't play fair!"

I often wonder why some people find the need to announce their departure if it is based on dis-satisfaction with other's participation / behavior.

"Forty ways to leave your lover...slip out the back Jack...get on the bus Gus.....".

7. TDVegas, Apr 30, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

This is isn't his first time announcing he's leaving.

Kind of like the guys who repeatedly announce they have put people on ignore, only to switch back to un-ignore, then ignore, then un-ignore.

I also don't get the whole "need to announce" this information. Just leave.

My god, what rain here in Vegas this morning.

The Midnight Skulker likes this.
  8. Twelve4s, Apr 30, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

God to hear about the rain. How's lake Mead filling up?

9. superrick, Apr 30, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

It's not!

10. superrick, Apr 30, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

That's what happens when you find out that you can't make it as a craps player and you have to take a job as a security guard!

11. TDVegas, Apr 30, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

This isn't stock speculation or stock trading or house flipping. No one "makes it" as a craps player.

His warehouse security job 6pm-2am likely funds his craps play. No shame there.

Onautopilot likes this.
  12. TDVegas, Apr 30, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Lake Mead is doomed. Probably past the point of no return of ever filling up to near capacity. At least not in this lifetime.

You would probably need 5 years of rain, everyday, non stop to fill it back up. Not happening.

13. Twelve4s, Apr 30, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

If Lake Mead is doomed, then isn't Vegas doomed too?

14. Onautopilot, Apr 30, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Maybe a few years of super snow melt in the Rockies will help. My kid's favorite bass lake, he won the U.S. Open there some years back. Going to fish the Open there this year also, hope I can make it out for that...and some bubble craps. :)

15. TDVegas, Apr 30, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

One would think. They just completed a new intake pipe that had to be built below the current water line (few hundred mil?)...I just see no hope in this lake getting back to normal levels.

16. TDVegas, Apr 30, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

They have been saying that for so many years now. Waiting and hoping.

They call it drought conditions. My question is when is it no longer "drought conditions" but just normal conditions. This has been going on for decades.

It's beautiful to be on the lake..but the bathtub ring is awful. It's actually a sad sight. I remember being here and seeing the water line right up to the dam top. Seems like a LONG time ago. In fact, it was.

The bubble awaits, JB.

17. Onautopilot, Apr 30, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Fresh water is something that needs attention, and needs it badly....now!

Only 2.5% of all the water on earth is fresh water, and 98.5% of that fresh water is locked up in ice and ground water that is not available to us. That just leaves 1.5% of all fresh water for living creatures, and irrigation.

If someone could figure out how to economically move fresh water around....they wouldn't need to play craps for a living! :)

Twelve4s likes this.
  18. Twelve4s, Apr 30, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I think LID has the talent to solve this problem! Turn sand into water....

Onautopilot likes this.
  19. lone irish digit, Apr 30, 2016

lone irish digit

I might just try to work on it since I didn't know things were so desperate out there. I know I have a talent for turning chips into air so sand into water might not be too tough especially if I can get that goofy Nevada senator to give me a Government grant. I've always thought about trying my luck at the US Open but am not sure if they allow noodling (e.g. the big Ohio River bass I noodled)

Twelve4s and Onautopilot like this.
  20. Dave G Ct, Apr 30, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Snakeyes leaving this site. Probably got tired of some of the heroes who like to hear themselves speak. You ever notice SR always throws a cheap shot in? Snakeyes will be reporting on a more sophisticated site- Heavy's On Axis Craps Forum. I am also a long term member there and threads may not get as many replies as on this site but there is a lot less meaningless posts that repeat the same thing time after time.