Good Luck !

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by $nakeEye$, Nov 10, 2017.

1. $nakeEye$, Nov 10, 2017

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

I have been a member of this forum for quite some time now -

I have met quite a few more than decent dice influencers during this time -

It has been a fun journey -

But the time has come to ride into the sunset and Not look back !

Adios, Boys and girls !

God Luck to ALL and Good Riddance !

$nakeEye$

2. betwthelines, Nov 10, 2017

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

ok, boys and girls, we appear to be underway!

this is a friendly reminder to pm me before 11:59pm, PST, 11-15-2017 in order to enter the next --- though likely not the last --- over/under pool as to the $nake's return to the forum.

remember too that you should now also provide a time of day in addition to your date in a new effort to break any ties.

again the entry fee is the usual $1000 and, not that anyone actually did last time, but we do still have the provision that you may enter as often as you like @ a thou a crack of course...funds must be postmarked and/or wired to the bank escrow account nlt 11-17-2017.

from the way entries have poured in so far we might even exceed the $31k that our last winner walked away with.

good luck.

tom p

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    TDVegas likes this.
  3. badddoin, Nov 10, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

How many dramatic exits does one get?

yacraps likes this.
  4. DeMango, Nov 10, 2017

DeMango

DeMango Member

He has retired more times than Bret Favre! Just Poofed him so bring me up to speed: Has he retired in the last two hours? Gotta love not making the "Who has visited list" Like we give a rats ass if you visit or not and then you post.

edit: Whoops! The retired dick has started this thread, my bad, thought it was TomP!!

yacraps likes this.
  5. Edward-ky, Nov 10, 2017

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

QUOTE="UnderCoverDieThug, post: 100389, member: 196663"]There is NO need for ME NOR anyone else to produce a video(s) to show the Dice World what SR and Harley and Little Joe hold so close to their vests -

It is quite obvious / apparent to ALL when you look at the videos that SuperRick has put up on the internet -

In conjunction with his constant harping regards " Dice do NOT stay On-Axis " -

One ONLY needs to read what SuperRick constantly harps and THEN view his video where he - as the - " Avenger " exhibits the ' KEY ' !

I challenge ALL to attempt to identify what these " KEYS " are -

A hint : there are TWO key elements to this solution !

Although Frank Scoblete in his video states there are " 8 " elements to Dice Control -

Harley, SuperRick, and the " Little Joe " group reduced this equation to ONLY 2 key elements !

WHAT are THEY ?????

I will provide the answer in a ' few ' - IF - no one can adequately respond correctly !

Hint #2 - think OPPOSITE of what On-Axis teaches !

Ponder that !

$...eE..$

P.S. - Key #2 - in conjunction with Key #1 - makes the " Biased Dice issue a MOOT point " for the most part ! The video will Soon be out. It's being edited now by my camera guy.[/QUOTE]

Were you drunk snake when you posted this?

6. Edward-ky, Nov 10, 2017

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

No one cares. As they say dont let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

7. KokomoJoe4, Nov 10, 2017

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Ed,

It is pretty obvious that SR sees himself as "someone who who knows how to win at craps." Although I could be wrong about this, I believe that he does win more than he loses. My guesses as to why are: (1) His results when shooting tend to be better than most - is this luck or skill? I have no clue but it is what it is. (2) He knows when to quit playing (this is not easy to learn, but tends to be easier for guys who live in a gambling town), and (3) He understands that dice do not stay on-axis.

I do not know SR very well, but have talked craps with him a few times. He states what he believes, which includes "getting on numbers that are rolling." While math people correctly refer to this sort of thinking as part of what is called "voo-doo", there are many players who bet what they see, and who are sometimes successful at it.

From what I have heard from I few people I know who have played with SR, results are usually good. For this reason, I want to get on the table with him.

rongarm10, yacraps and James Hall like this.
  8. Onautopilot, Nov 10, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Snake proclaims he is "gone"! Does anyone really believe after he hit post on this thread, that he will never log in again.....not even to read what others say about his announcement of good-bye here.

If you believe that, I have some interesting financial proposals for you. :)

rongarm10 and yacraps like this.

9. Liman

Liman Member

what suprises me if that every time he leaves, he feels he needs to make an announcement, this time a new thread.

just go, and I doubt anyone would notice.

everyone here knows you read the site every day. whether or not to choose to post is naturally up to you.

Im also leaving the board. (until later today when I get back from taking my wife shopping)

10. Edward-ky, Nov 10, 2017

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

I am not saying anything about SR. I just copied a post from the under cover die thug where he signed off as snake.
    SR could very well be a smart decent player. I have no idea and frankly dont care. He is not a person i would care to ever meet to be honest. I already know he is deceitful as he has proven by his own admission on this forum. That is enough for me and that trumps his ability at the table.

11. HornHighBLEVE, Nov 10, 2017

HornHighBLEVE

HornHighBLEVE Member

In & out to pass on that Frank Scoblete was a guest on the latest Cousin Vito podcast...very interesting and worth a listen.

yacraps likes this.
  12. lone irish digit, Nov 10, 2017

lone irish digit

Much confusion about UCDT. The original "dice" is not Snakeyes and according to Barney was MP. The "die" thug was a cheap clone who is probably Hardley or even Heavy. The "dice" thug was truely one of a kind.

yacraps likes this.
  13. James Hall, Nov 10, 2017

James Hall

James Hall Member

Anyone who might find themselves on the table with Rick would be doing themselves a favor by betting just as he does

14. TDVegas, Nov 10, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

I PM'd you my numbers. I assume your PayPal account is the same as before?

Came damn close last time. You'll send out the "list" like last time so we all know where our picks are before "kickoff"?

rongarm10 likes this.
  15. KokomoJoe4, Nov 10, 2017

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

:eek:

You won't be able to stay away that long.

16. Liman

Liman Member

youre right, the fucking mall traffic was just bordering on insanity.
    that's the one thing I love about Nevada, they built the roads planning for population increase.
    there are not enough roads on long island to support the population anymore, incredible, sad, the highest real estate taxes in America, high sales tax, high state income tax, high gasoline tax, bridge and tunnel tolls are off the wall insane, and we have no roads and constant traffic.(but our streets are better than Philly, they have the worst road conditions Ive ever seen, anywhere in this country Ive been)

17. The Comeback Kid, Nov 10, 2017

The Comeback Kid

Look for said above individual to return under an alias.
    Suggestions: $Eyeofthe$nake$, $nakeintheeye$, $nakeinthegras$, $naken'bake$, $No_I_wont_be_coming_backeye$, & my favorite; $I_am_not_$nakeye$

Note: I will be removing this post soon, as I am not worthy as I thought I once was, of my intellectual input.

18. Dave G Ct, Nov 10, 2017

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

You will be back Snakeyes

Wish Edward and a couple others take Snakeyes que.

19. von duck, Nov 10, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Snake eyes was pool shooter too? I did not know that. Just how much would you be willing to pay, if "hypothetically" I could get my hands on his que, Dave? :)

20. lone irish digit, Nov 10, 2017

lone irish digit

You guy must realize the dude who has been posting his final post over the last few days is not Snakeyes...The avatar is a dead give away that Snakeyes account has been hacked....Snakeyes is much better looking than the dude in the avatar....In fact I would say the guy who is posting with that picture looks very similar to the dude who dropped me and Barney out in the desert at the post 2016 ACA....

rongarm10 and HornHighBLEVE like this.