Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by gargoil, Oct 4, 2017.
He's blo-viating, TD.
He's blo-ing something
I hope you are correct, the more people take those classes and then go to the tables the
better it is. 95% of them will lose more than they would had then never taken a class
and the casino's will give us less shit. The few that work hard enough to get an edge
Hey didn't you take a class.
Oh I forgot Thanks for that.
you really need to stop over taxing that limited attention span of yours
Never saw or heard of a 95%'er.
Whether Axis forum, Craps forum, gambling forum, WofV forum, the gray board....every one of em is a 5%'er.
There are no 95%'ers.
Strange, but wonderful
Absolute bull plop
the world is full of 95%rs
In every facet of life , in business as an example 5% succeed , 95% fail
95% of the people work to get 5% wealthy and labor even harder to keep them there
The world is made up almost entirely of the 95%ers
it is no different in craps , you said it yourself when you said
"Maybe 2% to 5% will make it" , The harsh reality is the world is made up of the 95%
welcome to , "YOUR WORLD"
I see my point sailed right over your head...not surprised.
That is possible , half to 95% of what you post is total nonsense the other 5% on the other hand is ,,,,,, well should we say just contrary
Do they (the WE) underestimate the power of synergy? They have:
1. A Square2Square On-Axis Expert Sir Hall
2. A Mad Professor On-Axis Expert Dave G
3. A GTC / Little Joe Expert TDB
4. More than one Voodoo, Betting and Biased Dice Expert
5. A So-Called Expert that is not an On-Axis shooter (GTC, PARR, Square2Square, Sharpshooter) not a Little Joe Shooter, but apparently an expert at something; Master SR
One would think a dynamic group with such skill, expertise, and command of the dice would team up, march through Las Vegas Casinos and clean up.
But apparently they do understand the synergy among them and realize If they took over an empty table anywhere the betting and results will not be any different than what the chunkers are doing at the next table.
Oh for the world to see!!
You forgot a couple of things
2. A MP, Full Press, Yuri On-Axis and Big Foot Expert Dave G
6. An all seven-set on-axis, bonetracker, mangos, oranges, forum and sub board supervisor, and post master expert.
Those guys are next to the next table getting much the same results as the chunkers and know-it-all-experts at the other two tables.
that's was funny and lets say we did that and it was very
successful.....where would we play the next day???
I would say since yall get results consistent with influence go where your hearts desire. Considering crews, decor, time, distance, rooms, food, environment and scenery often help in making that decision.
I think that it is "strange and wonderful" at the same time. Just sayin.
DI skill.......just like this guy.......very skillful
there are people in the world who would put that on their score sheet or do a do over
That guy is a master of the game! Awesome skill!
They'd only have to sell 10 or 20 steers to reserve a table at the Bellagio. Then they could hit them for a few million without being bothered by the little people, buy the Railroad Pass to get un trespassed and all the other perks that come with being able to toss hard sixes at will. Instead they waste away the day bickering on a forum?