fuck me...FUCK YOU !!!...you just gotta love the guy.

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Jul 12, 2020.

1. basicstrategy777, Jul 12, 2020

basicstrategy777

2. basicstrategy777, Jul 12, 2020

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]

Trump gives a MASSIVE "FUCK YOU" to the leftists..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-riot-bailout/
    Feds DENY Minnesota Governor’s Request For Riot Bailout
    In perhaps what is a bellwether to other states and cities run by far left wackjobs who let terrorists run wild, the federal government has denied Minnesota governor Tim Walz’s request for funding to rebuild Minneapolis after the series of riots ravaged the once great city. Surely other governors and mayors will be begging the feds for a bailout, as the rioters also destroyed Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, L.A., D.C., and other cities. Many of these cities directed their police to stand down, giving way to the rioters to destroy whatever they wanted, loot whatever stores they wanted, and beat whomever they wanted.

The Minneapolis Star Tribune reports:
    Walz asked President Donald Trump to declare a “major disaster” for the state of Minnesota in his request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) on July 2. More than 1,500 buildings were damaged by fires, looting and vandalism in the days of unrest that followed Floyd’s May 25 death in Minneapolis police custody, racking up more than $500 million in damages, according to Walz.

The governor’s spokesman, Teddy Tschann, confirmed late Friday that the request for federal aid was denied.

“The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support,” Tschann said in a statement. “As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through.”

Republican Minnesota U.S. Rep. Tom Emmer on Thursday sent a letter to Trump in response to Walz’s aid request, asking for a “thorough and concurrent review” of the state’s response to the unrest so that “every governor, mayor and local official can learn from our experiences” and prevent such a situation from happening again.

“If the federal government is expected to assist in the clean-up of these unfortunate weeks, it has an obligation to every American — prior to the release of funding — to fully understand the events which allowed for this level of destruction to occur and ensure it never happens again,” Emmer wrote.

Minnesota Public Radio adds:
    Gov. Tim Walz’s office said it received the denial on Friday, eight days after Walz had submitted the request. A Federal Emergency Management Agency spokesperson said the agency had determined the damage was something local and state governments could handle on their own.

In a letter to President Trump on July 2, Walz had noted more than $15 million in damage and cleanup costs that could be eligible for federal reimbursement.

The state has estimated total damages at more than $500 million. Hundreds of buildings were looted, damaged or destroyed by fires in the Twin Cities, primarily in Minneapolis and St. Paul, after Floyd was killed on May 25.

In a statement provided to MPR News on Saturday, a FEMA spokesperson said:

“After a thorough review of Minnesota’s request for a major disaster declaration from extensive fire damage as a result of civil unrest in late May and early June, it was determined that the impact to public infrastructure is within the capabilities of the local and state governments to recover from. The governor has 30 days to appeal that decision.”
    They let the mess unfold, so why should the rest of the country have to pay for it?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    yacraps likes this.
  3. Settingcanthurt, Jul 12, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Vote all Democrats out at all levels of government.

yacraps likes this.
  4. von duck, Jul 13, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

:cool: "We have candidates, the candidates are wonderful". :D

5. von duck, Jul 13, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

This move should serve to solidify the "dumb-ass" vote for trump, once and for all. :)

6. basicstrategy777, Jul 13, 2020

basicstrategy777

It's wonderful and refreshing not to deviate from your principals and from who you are.....no matter what.

There are no surprizes with Trump.......who he is...what he stands for........what he will do......is pretty clear..........you're a top terrorist, we're gonna kill you.....you are a friend, I'll keep you out of jail.....you are a democrat governor that could have stopped looting and burning and chose to do nothing......you are lucky to get the sweat off my balls....you get shit........the table has been set for these fuckin democrat governors............who the fuck is going to vote for a democrat anything, I don't know....and if they do, they have a screw loose,

yacraps likes this.
  7. von duck, Jul 13, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

Spoken like a true "dumb-ass". You're right about one thing though, "the table HAS been set". :cool: Your "shit sandwiches" are on the way.

8. Liman

Liman Member

besides a one year (less than year actually) stint, Ive lived in NY state my entire almost 66 years.
    Ive always admired the big city, going into manhattan before kids, clubs, I was a regular customer of catch a rising star comedy club for 5 straight years. saw all the great comedians do routines there, Id go in, unbelievable crowds, yell out Tony, hold up a 20, and tony would bring us right in.(not always the best seats, but we got in)
    broadway shows, dinners out, looking at the tree many a xmas times, walking down Madison or 5th ave xmas week, ferry rides, stature of liberty visits, tours around the island, even going into city sunday mornings at 6 am to hit wholesalers for my business was fun. I always enjoyed it.
    my wife loves the city, its girls night or day out, shows, restaurants, brunches,

now the city is turning into a nothing. the mayor has abandoned all sanity, he handcuffed the police force, they retreat from crime, their hands are tied, he lets criminals out of prison, no bail laws, if by chance a rapist or mugger is caught, he is out of jail within 4 hours.

crime is spiking, and this is only the tip of the iceberg, NY is going to sink faster than the titanic with democrat leaders.

I now forbid my wife to ever go into the city, as anyone will now become targets of criminals who don't fear police or getting caught. muggings will skyrocket when everyone returns to work and broadway reopens next year, There will be crimes at levels worst than any third world country.
    when a loved one leaves the house to go to work, better give them a special kiss or hug, it may be the last time you see them healthy or worse, in the morgue.

I cant leave NY, but I live on Long Island, if long island gets anywhere as bad, I will force my children to leave and we will find someplace that is not run by assholian democratic mayors and governors.

say goodbye to NY, its sinking into the sea, this time its going.

yacraps likes this.
  9. Settingcanthurt, Jul 13, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Says the broken screw

yacraps likes this.
  10. Settingcanthurt, Jul 13, 2020

Settingcanthurt

When your book comes out I want a copy.

yacraps likes this.
  11. Settingcanthurt, Jul 14, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Break Time

yacraps likes this.
  12. von duck, Jul 14, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

So how's your life been, for the past six months man? :confused: Yeah, you're living the "trump life". You think you've seen the worst of this thing? I doubt it.

13. von duck, Jul 14, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

If your principles are FLAWED, then there in nothing "wonderful" about clinging to them. When Nancy becomes AG, she's gonna go after his ass. :)

14. basicstrategy777, Jul 14, 2020

basicstrategy777

Your principles are something you are willing to die for........they should be something you believe in with all your heart and mind...........in todays world, people have principles until the flame gets close to their ass, and then their principles melt away........just look around you.

Trump may have a few flawed principles but most are correct, I believe......and he is willing to go against the current sweeping the country and say FUCK YOU......and use his position to back up his words.........there is something to be said for an individual like that.........and one thing you will quickly understand is, you do not want him as your foe.......he will fight to the end.......you KNOW you will be in for a good fight............there is nothing more powerful than the made up mind.

yacraps likes this.
  15. Settingcanthurt, Jul 14, 2020

Settingcanthurt

So far that life does not involve disrupting innocent people or killing indiscriminately. It ain't Trump people killing cops, holding government hostage, killing children in their strollers but Trump people are watching. Watching globalist rich foreigners manipulate leftists into self defeating actions. Next few months will not be the "Trump Life", whatever it is in your mind.

yacraps likes this.