Well after going to my local and throwing some dice I was a bit shocked. I was shocked for one, how the dice bounced. Bounced like jumping beans. I actually hated how the dice reacted as I had been practicing with dice on my table that was much harder, and almost no "bounce". So once I saw this, I came back, did some searching, even posted a threadt on Axis that Heavy answered and fininally after a few days of trial and error I think I got it. I had some left over 1/2 birch and cut some ends just to try different materials amd configurations. I ended up with just using 1/4" closed cell foam, used 3-M 77 spray adhesive and the results are extremely close to my local for what I can remember. I will go over a video me roll a bit then come back and use the same shooting position and video that as well and see how they compare. I might need to go with 1/8" as I'm think the 1/4" is a bit "too" bouncy. Once I get this figured out I will get back to finishing the rails and padding and wrapping the rails.