Fictional Craps

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by SevenOut, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Dave G Ct, Sep 2, 2018

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Nice to see SR and Snakeyes posting again.I will just stay in the background.Like I have said many times before I get along fine with TD.

2. superrick, Sep 2, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

This is the Nice SuperRick, come on Sevenout, you know better than to tell the Big Man TDV that he might be wrong about anything that he posts after all doesn't he get all of those comps that he has written about in the past? TDV and Linman would never be wrong how could you make a post like you just did?

After all, TDV has thirty years in the gaming business standing on the other side of the tables! I know that there is no way with all of that experience he could never be wrong!

Linman, has also posted about those fantastic comps that he gets so it's two against one there is no way that I'm going to let you put my heroes down!

3. TDVegas, Sep 2, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Liman or myself have never talked up bubble comps. Both of us have said on numerous times that bubble craps comps are virtually nil.

yacraps likes this.
  4. HornHiYo, Sep 2, 2018

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

Well you do admit you got the boot from WOV. That's one. And it seems you had a little infraction over on Heavy's site too.

Twelve4s likes this.
  5. HornHiYo, Sep 2, 2018

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

Yup. Looks like all the boys that vowed to leave and never return here or post here again made it back.

Twelve4s likes this.
  6. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2018

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Hornhiyo

I think your a tad confused...….now I understand your going on and on because
    your pissed that there really can be a 5% and then a 95% and that they can be
    different... I dont think either is better than the other, so their is no reason to insult
    now if you feel badly because your in one group or the other,,,,,that is a problem you
    have.

As I indicated I was given 7 days off at wov because Ahigh said what he did bout my data
    after he is the one that asked for it....that is not my fault if he did not understand P values
    and I even went further sand had the data checked by Little Joe Green a person of high
    respect in the dice community.....

So as far as the Wov site is concerned I am happy to have been given 7 days rest for calling the guy
    a jerk...…he asked for the data then lied about it

When I got to heavy's site a guy asked a question, I assume it was random guy and it was made clear that
    on that site, the only topics discussed are the ones he wants to talk about....I have not been back

At the GTC site, for a long time they called a random guy chicken feeders...… I took exception to that as
    an insult for two reasons,,,, you can play any way you want... second the vast majority of dice setters
    are themselves random.

So hornblower that have been wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong again..

If you want to go after me, I am fine with that, I am sure I said a few things you dont like, good for you, but
    I dont treat any one differently at the table whether your a random guy or a Di, in fact 90% of my play is
    with random guys because I can months without seeing a DI.

see hornblower, things are really ok

tdb

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  7. HornHiYo, Sep 2, 2018

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

Nice that you mind your Ps and Qs around randies in public. That’s a good way to avoid a boot in your ass.
    Why not try some manners with randies on this site too instead of stirring the pot?

See TwoDoucheBilly, things really can be OK here too.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Twelve4s likes this.
  8. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2018

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Horn

What ever you say is fine.....

It does not make any sense to end the nonsense with TDV only to start it over
    with two other guys.

You ever get to the 5% and want to talk about craps....go for it.

tdb

9. HornHiYo, Sep 2, 2018

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

I'm glad you recognize the nonsense going on with TDV. There is no need to start it over with two other guys. Why not just let the nonsense go? Take one of SupperRicks chill pills and let 'er go.

SevenOut, HornHighBLEVE and Twelve4s like this.
  10. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2018

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

hornblower

maybe need to reread some of your posts and limans…..

tdb

11. Edward-ky, Sep 2, 2018

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Dont have wincraps. Never have claimed anything. Enjoy playing the game and unlike yourself i dont have a low self esteem problem where i need to get on a craps board and try and convince people i am a craps superstar. Hows your good buddy Harley he was the real deal too right.

Twelve4s likes this.
  12. HornHiYo, Sep 2, 2018

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

Fair enough. How about we start with you reading some from AssHall, SupperRick and then couple of yours to TDVegas and the Randies on this board?

Twelve4s likes this.
  13. lone irish digit, Sep 2, 2018

lone irish digit

This is Barney,

I most hate to break baddest news Mr. Two Dices Billy but I got on LIDs Supper computer tonight and viewing pictures at Farmers Only.Com and thru the facial recognition program found a picture of a "chicken feeder" that suppercomputer identifies as Mr. Two Dices Billys. So in fact Mr TDB is closet "Chicken Feeder"

TYVM

[​IMG]

14. superrick, Sep 2, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

Nice SuperRick here, Oh, my God Edward, do you mean that everybody that post on this board has low self-esteem and that is the only reason everyone post here? Now I see what I've been missing out on If only my wife had slipped something into my drinks before this we wouldn't be writing about this now!

But please tell me why you would think that I'm against the so-called random rollers after all, for years I've been saying that we were all so-called random rollers before they coined the words Dice Controller. I made money back them by betting on anybody and to this day I still do it.

But then again it must be that low self-esteem problem that we all have by posting here!

15. superrick, Sep 2, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

Nice SuperRick here, Oh, my God Edward, do you mean that everybody that post on this board has low self-esteem and that is the only reason everyone post here? Now I see what I've been missing out on If only my wife had slipped something into my drinks before this we wouldn't be writing about this now!

But please tell me why you would think that I'm against the so-called random rollers after all, for years I've been saying that we were all so-called random rollers before they coined the words Dice Controller. I made money back them by betting on anybody and to this day I still do it.

But then again it must be that low self-esteem problem that we all have by posting here!

16. Edward-ky, Sep 2, 2018

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Try someone else. Your a joke.

Twelve4s likes this.
  17. superrick, Sep 2, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

Nice SuperRick here, I've never been complemented so many times by you guys! I'm starting to feel right at home on this board, it's nice to see that I have so many great craps players that are now all my friends!

18. James Hall, Sep 2, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

You do prove a lot about yourself
    on this craps board however and you are right
    about not being a superstar , have you learned anything
    other than sarcasm , ridicule ,
    contradiction and criticism

19. James Hall, Sep 2, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

Oh good then it hasn't become
    an uncontrollable problem YET?

20. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2018

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Horhiyo

I am not starting anywhere with you or Liman....think what ever you want.

tdb