Dumbo ears and his spray can...

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Apr 15, 2018.

1. basicstrategy777, Apr 15, 2018

basicstrategy777

He was so, so bad in so, so many ways.....America's killer

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  2. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

Donald J. Trump ✔
    @realDonaldTrump
    What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.
    1:14 PM - Aug 29, 2013

47.9K people are talkingQUOTE="basicstrategy777, post: 211751, member: 1574"]He was so, so bad in so, so many ways.....America's killer

[​IMG]

777[/QUOTE]

Donald J. Trump ✔
    @realDonaldTrump
    The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!
    6:02 PM - Aug 30, 2013

3. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

4. basicstrategy777, Apr 15, 2018

basicstrategy777

The one thing Trump said during the campaign is so true....."Politicians are all talk and no action"

Trump understands, a race horse becomes a camel when designed by congress.

He has been trying to work thru congress/senate....they don't work very well when you are trying to get things done the American people elected you to do ; he has to do as much stuff on his own that he can.

RE: the attack....he has the authority....it was the morally correct thing to do.......they broke international law and there must be consequernces.....America is the leader of the free world and it must lead......he must establish.. 'you do something against humanity and your pee-pee will get wacked'........by his actions, the world will not doubt what this President will do and is capable of.....you fuck wuth him and you will pay in a variety of ways......this sets him up for the NK negotiations.....if you don't stop them now when they use nerve gas, when ?.......ultimately the biggest reason, for me, was you use gas against your own population and kill women and children, this must not go unpunished....if they do it again, I guarantee you, the gloves will come off and they will get hit much harder.....like Nick said;
    “If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared”

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    yacraps likes this.
  5. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

Look, I'm no authority on the powers of the president, nor do I make enough money. My point was according to Trumple-orange-skin: "The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!" Those were HIS words in 2013, not mine. So either he was a lying slimeball then, or he's a lying slimeball now.

6. basicstrategy777, Apr 15, 2018

basicstrategy777

You are correct....you are not an authority......There are differences in the law....after 9/11 congress gave the President authority to do what Trump did...there is a difference between an in and out surgical strike and something 'heavier" .....

And remember...Trump is YOUR slimball and you should fall on your knees every nite and thank God he is your President and will take care of your scronnie ass.

You'll be sorry when he is no longer there.

yacraps and Settingcanthurt like this.
  7. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

One more question, because you're obviously an expert on all things trump: What's up with that skin tone? Is that what happens when Russian hookers urinate on you?

8. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

You keep trying to sidestep the issue. If congress gave Shrub authorization to use military force in 2001, then why would pisskin say that President Obama needed to get approval in 2013, but he doesn't in 2018? Is it because he's a complete dotard? Asking for a couple hundred million friends.

9. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

You see he's trying to weasel back into TPP?

10. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

"The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizes the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001 and any "associated forces".

Funny thing is, I don't see anything in there about military strikes on nations gassing their rebellious citizens. You?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_Terrorists

11. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, insisted that if the U.S. increased the use of military force in Syria, “we should follow the Constitution and seek the proper authorization from Congress.” Kentucky lawmakers Thomas Massie and Rand Paul, both Republicans, agreed.

“President Trump should make his case in front of the American people and allow their elected representatives to debate the benefits and risks of further Middle East intervention to our national security interests,” Lee said in a statement.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/can-president-attack-another-country-without-congress

I'll be a Google expert shortly.

12. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

Of course that old Constitution thingy only matters in a constitutional republic, not an autocratic regime like the Trump regime.

13. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

I just don't understand why Trumpians hate their country so much.

14. badddoin, Apr 15, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

I guess Trump's cool with this. He wasn't gassed.
    art-ssdew-ghyyf-nchild.gif

15. Settingcanthurt, Apr 15, 2018

Settingcanthurt