Donald......How do you sleep at nite, so many hate you

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 7, 2019.

1. basicstrategy777, Dec 7, 2019

basicstrategy777

2. von duck, Dec 7, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Giuliani is NOT a supermodel. :confused: But I guess beauty, is in the eye of the "impeachable". :cool:

3. basicstrategy777, Dec 7, 2019

basicstrategy777

It will be interesting to see how many democrats vote against impeachment.....want to take a guess ?

yacraps likes this.
  4. von duck, Dec 7, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

What will really be interesting, is how many republicans vote FOR impeachment.
    I believe, that trump did, what they say he did, and I think YOU also believe he did, what they say he did. The only question now is, does this require his removal. Well, in the whole scheme of things, it's probably "small potatoes" but, it's also NOT "nothing". All in all, it just basically indicates something I've said all along, "trump is an unethical person" and from what I've seen, always has been. Trump has from the beginning, fostered a "stick it in their ass " attitude toward the opposing party, and now he's the one taking it in the ass, so it's not surprising that democrats are in unison, against him. If during the trial, a few of the republicans, "get religion", he just might get the boot. There is also the possibility, that the republicans, may feel that they have a better chance in the next election with somebody else, and they take this opportunity, to "throw the hijacker overboard. :cool: The possibilities are endless. Pop some popcorn, it should be great fun. :) What if trump gets the boot, and Pense, then resigns in protest, and Nancy becomes president!

Grizzoola likes this.
  5. basicstrategy777, Dec 7, 2019

basicstrategy777

not a single republican defected.....2 dems defected......I'm sure there will be more than 2 dems this time....but the impeachment will go thru....they have been wanting it since day one and will do anything to get it......of course 20 repub senators would have to defect in the senate and that ain't happening.....there was no crime committed and this has been a collosal waste of time......nothing was done for the american people by the house during this scam.....the dems will pay big time at the ballot box.......latest polls show 34% of blacks will vote for trump.......it's looking real good for him right now...........you and grizz will continue to drown in bilge water.......i love it.

yacraps likes this.
  6. yacraps, Dec 7, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

LMFAO...777s I will be chuckling for a [email protected]#$king 777s..:D

7. von duck, Dec 7, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

You think this whole thing makes trump look good? :confused: If so, you should be praising the democrats, shouldn't you? It is up to congress to determine whether or not a crime was committed, and I believe they will find that there was a crime. The republicans, have niether the "spine" nor the integrity, to do the right thing, regardless of what any evidence might show, so, trump is not likely to lose in the trial. Obstruction of justice, is a crime, and a very serious one, if it's the President, that's obstructing. :cool: Don't kid yourself. :confused: :cool:

8. basicstrategy777, Dec 8, 2019

basicstrategy777

31 democrates are up for re-election in districts won heavily by Trump...these are moderate democrats......pelosi has a tight rein on her people but without a doubt some of these will fall......my guess is there will be a total of 7 democrats that will vote "no impeachment"..........jobs report for Nov predicted 180,000 jobs would be added....the final number was 266,000........unemployement dropped to 3.5%....there are more jobs than people to fill them......50,000 manufacturing jobs were added........we get a prisoner from Iran released......he is the only president that did not start a war......he is undisputed leader of the free world and all other nations know it......he has increased NATO contributions by 400 billion.........and YOU and Grizz want to impeach him for a phone call in which both parties said nothing was wrong......you people are fucking crazy .....no other word for it...

[​IMG]

9. twodicebilly, Dec 8, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

and the only thing standing between him and a landside is his mouth !!!!!!

TDB
    [/QUOTE]

10. von duck, Dec 8, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

That was back when Presidents were "ethical", police officers were "ethical", the medical profession was "ethical", and it was considered "unethical" to allow armed enemy soldiers on our military bases, to kill as many of our men, as they please. I for one, am totally "PISSED OFF".

11. basicstrategy777, Dec 8, 2019

basicstrategy777

nothing has changed as far as those folks go...what's changed is the democrat party........they are trying to kill this country and is why orange man was elected.....

yacraps likes this.
  12. TonyDvegasrules, Dec 8, 2019

TonyDvegasrules

It is amazing that the left, does not understand, that he is going to win re-election in a landslide. He only received 8% of the African American vote in 2016, He is now in multiple polls at 34% or higher. This translates to a swing of plus 26% for Trump and an 26% decrease for the Dems. This spells doom for them, not to mention whoever wins on their side they will have to debate him, and attack this amazing economy.

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Dec 8, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Who did the polling? :confused: I find this 34% very hard to believe. I don't believe that he will receive much of the women's votes, and I believe that's the demographic, that will lose it for him. :cool:

14. MisterInside, Dec 8, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Prop bet.......Will more Democratic house members vote NO to impeachment than Republican senators vote YES to removal?

More Democratic House Members -$300
    More Republican Senators +$250

yacraps likes this.
  15. MisterInside, Dec 8, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

No way, it's 34%.

The 34% number is closer to the white women percent vote than the black vote.

The only polls that matter are the polls in FL, GA, NC, PA, MI, WI, AZ, NV.

yacraps likes this.
  16. basicstrategy777, Dec 9, 2019

basicstrategy777

MisterInside and yacraps like this.
  17. twodicebilly, Dec 9, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I dont doubt your heart, I doubt your judgement....this guy is going
    to take us down....he is one sick puppy....

I dont have a word for the dems....sick is way to nice

TDB

18. basicstrategy777, Dec 9, 2019

basicstrategy777

I hope you are wrong TDB and I hope I am right.....

[​IMG]

19. twodicebilly, Dec 9, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

ME TO. really hope I am wrong.....but what I am not wrong about is the fact that we allowed this country to get to the point that the only choice we had was Hillary, the worst candidate in the history of the republic and Donald trump, maybe the worst human being to run for office.....

777 not much of a choice.... in my book

tdb

20. basicstrategy777, Dec 9, 2019

basicstrategy777

We are number 1 in the world on many things........internally we are a mess........don't know how/if we will pull out.......it looks bad right now......education system a big contributor.