Dice control courses

Discussion in 'Beginner Zone' started by Cham215, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Pressit, Oct 28, 2015

Pressit

Pressit Member

Lol, actually I was referring to all your posts on Bubble Craps, which BTW I have read, and I do see the live crap tables being slowly replaced over time by BC. As you known Frank S became famous in part because of his books on craps, and I was suggesting with all your time playing BC you too may be in the forefront of that game. Hey it is not out of the realm of possibilities, look at all the books out there on poker machines. For the most part my sarcasm is based on skepticism, my insults are based on fact. If one has to insult another, it should be based on something you can point to, usually coming from something that person has said or done.

2. Liman

Liman Member

first, are you 100% sure I haven't published anything yet on gambling?
    second, there are no mysteries about bubble craps. Its the same game put onto a touch screen to speed things up and eliminate the need for a crew.
    The same 1000 books out there on craps would serve the same purpose for bubble craps. Betting strategies are exactly the same, Identical.
    Id rather publish a book on the best bagels and pizza in NY, make a list, maybe sell it to tourists.

3. Pressit, Oct 28, 2015

Pressit

Pressit Member