Dice classes Return On Investment

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by Dave G Ct, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Dave G Ct, Dec 30, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

DeMango
    Happy New Year?
    Hope you get on a run! My shot is there! Do not worry lol

2. Linaway, Dec 30, 2016

Linaway

Linaway Member

Dave,

I can't speak for others, but I have several users of my material that claim now that after all these years they finally are playing craps. Some tell me there investment in my material has paid for itself and they have more money in their wallet.

Some are on this board, several on SR's board. As for your 7 times ROI, I don't know who wrote the book you read to train you in this 7 to 1 belief but it is not necessarily a realistic goal. The bar is set too high.

IMO any return you get beyond your initial investment to me says you made a good investment. One that will help you throughout your gaming endeavors.

When dealing with stocks or funds, rarely will this 7 to 1 occur. I can't see where gambling read from a book would give you a better chance.

A point to ponder. Who are you aware of via books, authors seminar groups, word of mouth that will backup their product by stating they will not go away after acquisition without additional fees. I can think of only one with this kind of bona fides.

This product is not retailed, not in a book, but kept pristine by dealing only with sincere dice wannabes. Not available to those that are not willing to do the work.

Am I being in your face? Not at all. Just don't agree with the 7 to 1 ROI or your source of information, the book.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  3. gargoil, Dec 30, 2016

gargoil

gargoil Member

Linaway don't worry about his source of information. He pulled that out of his Ass. Dave is here only to stir shit up. He is not interested in learning anything. I wouldn't waste my time on him.

4. Dave G Ct, Dec 30, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Linaway
    That 7-1 is an advertising ratio.As to who will back up their product- John Patrick will let you try out his Sports Betting Service.If he does not think you are qualified he will tell you no thanks!

5. Dave G Ct, Dec 30, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Gee the Water Boy is in good form today.Too bad he cannot construct a post to save his ass lol

6. Linaway, Dec 30, 2016

Linaway

Linaway Member

Dave,

Ive' got a couple of JP's books laying around here some place. I quickly have browsed through them and they have nothing to offer me regarding dice. Those books were given to me years ago.

I am a one trick pony, dice is my thing, not sports betting. This is a craps board, one where dice will be used in a game. As for JP and sports betting, I would be one to tell him to his face that sports betting is a fools folly. I was once a member on that board. I left about as quick as I signed on.

Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.