Biden 2020

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by MisterInside, Mar 5, 2021.

1. MisterInside, Mar 5, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Let's face it...We should all want this guy to do a good job.

The issue that sank Trump in the election was his Covid handling. Even 44% of Republicans support what Biden has done on Covid thus far. Numbers are going down significantly, quantities of vaccines are going up, Americans are noticing. I'll be 70 on Sunday and I received my first dose 9 days ago. My 63 year old wife is getting shot #1 on Monday. On election day, that seemed impossible. I give "Warp Speed" the credit. There is optimism that we haven't had for a year. Biden is benefitting in the polls from all of this encouraging news.

I also think that the change in daily vitriol on both sides is a pleasant change. Trump's bad sportsmanship post-election are also making his opponent look good. Biden is a likeable guy. And most of us will be getting a $1400 check soon and be able to get out of our caves and spend it.

We're heading east next Friday to see the grandkids for the first time since Labor Day weekend.

Things are looking up for 2021 and a year ago the world was ending. We drove east on 3/13 and came home 3/17 last year.

I'm going to give our President time to settle in to the job before I start blaming him for reparations, China, Iran, Dr Seuss and the rest of our problems that have been building for the last 60 years.

upload_2021-3-5_15-9-8.png

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    Grizzoola likes this.
  2. badddoin, Mar 6, 2021

badddoin

badddoin Member

Be careful, sir. That kind of talk can get you a censure from the Craps Forum Steering Committee.

3. MisterInside, Mar 6, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

upload_2021-3-6_10-0-44.png

4. Mssthis1, Mar 6, 2021

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

When they turned down waivers for RIN's for older power plants and caused the ensuing chaos in Texas and elewhere I made a boat load of money selling repair parts.

In case you don't know what a RIN is, here's a FYI in the link below. It's the dirty little secret nobody wants you to know since both sides are making money on them. The consumer is mostly oblivious that they're paying for them every time they use any form of energy.

http://www.ethanolproducer.com/arti...sed-diesel-rin-prices-approach-all-time-highs

yacraps and MisterInside like this.
  5. MisterInside, Mar 6, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Very smart planning!

6. basicstrategy777, Mar 7, 2021

basicstrategy777

Trumps COVID haqndling probably saved 2 million lives in America alone.....sometimes misteri you talk like a dunce.

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.
  7. MisterInside, Mar 7, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

You are HALF CORRECT.

Trump saving two million lives is ridiculous.

8. MisterInside, Mar 7, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

FIFTY years ago tomorrow. The biggest sports event of my life. I watched it on "closed circuit" TV in the Baltimore Civic Center. 14,000 sell out as was another armory. Each fighter was guaranteed $2.5 million. I can't imagine what the gate would be by today's economics. Frazier dominated and won the unanimous decision but Ali would win the next two rematches.

upload_2021-3-7_11-26-55.png

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  9. basicstrategy777, Mar 7, 2021

basicstrategy777

10. basicstrategy777, Mar 7, 2021

basicstrategy777

Tosay,there would not exist a vaccine without trump.................has the vaccine saved any lives yet ?

how many were dying at the height of the daily death toll.............that daily dying figure, without question, would have continued to rise....god knows what the daily death toll would be today without the vaccine..........2 mill is conservative.

yacraps likes this.
  11. MisterInside, Mar 7, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

The Doctors and Scientists were working their asses off to get a vaccine ASAP regardless of whom was President. Thank God, they were successful. Let's take the politics out of it. That goes for the credit and blame too.

This week a year ago, things were starting to get very ugly.

3-7-2020: VA, KS, MO and DC announced their first cases. US death total was 19, 16 of those in that WA nursing home. Cuomo announced first NY case on 3/2.

The DOW would go -2014; +1167; -1465; -2352; +1985 for the week ahead. -4664 for the week

The trading week of 3/16-3/20 would go -2997; +1049; -1339; +188; -914. -4011 for the week

Schools and business would begin closing en masse within one week as Trump spoke at 3 pm on 3/16. Dow would have it's worst point drop ever (as he spoke) until a -3495 drop on 3/31.

12. basicstrategy777, Mar 7, 2021

basicstrategy777

So you think without trump, the vaccine would have come out in Nov 2020.......that without his vision....his throwing away of the vaccine tables of the past....( "take at least 5 years sir')......without his demanding people get off their ass......without rules being trashed and red tape cut.............the bet made by trump to pay several company's for the vaccine before it was approved........to have production start before they were approved.............who the hell do you think did this or had the authority to do it..............sometimes misterinside, although I love you, you have your heads up your ass.

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Mar 7, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

The death rate in the U.S. Is about 5 times the world average, as is the infection rate. Australia and New Zealand, with similar Obesity to the U.S. Have less than 2% of the infection rate, and death rate. How could that be? I'll tell you. Both countries have exactly, ZERO DONALD TRUMPS! :) What? You think that's just a coincidence? He didn't save shit! He FKed it up bad, real bad. :confused:

14. von duck, Mar 7, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

I doubt if the vaccine, had anything to do with trump. Very obviously, if there is a pandemic, you would need a vaccine, as soon as possible, there was no brilliant thinking involved.

15. twodicebilly, Mar 7, 2021

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

misterinside

I guess you got to look at things realistically. First there is no question Trump acted like
    a dink because as time went on he got more pissed at the damage covid was doing to him
    rather than the country. That is without question.....also if Biden would have been in office we still
    would not have the shots and there would be very little of of economy left.

Couple of things are true, one i dont like anyone that tries to destroy the country and is so senile
    he does not see that is what he is doing. Next in a free country and that is what i thought we were supposed
    to be, government can not with the stroke of a pen decides who works when and where and that your small
    business and life no longer matter.

Under Biden many have given up freedom for quiet...ok but remember now that freedom is gone next time
    government decides you need to shut your business down because we are short of energy, or they think
    the air is not right today, or your frying your chicken in the wrong kind of oil, or you bought an old house and
    repaired it to sell and they want 40% of what you made.....

Remember what we traded our freedom for.

TDB

16. Liman

Liman Member

I remember coke whore fauci and friends predicting the possibility without shutting down this country travel from other countries, 2-2.5 million people might have perished from this virus. so Im guessing fauci thinks trump saved 1.9 million American lives....and the funny thing is.....its probably true....without trump, there never would have been warp speed and no one would have pushed and cut the red tape like the trump people did and I might have been stuck in my house for the next 5-7 years.
    when biden said there was no vaccine when he took office, what a piece of lying shit.....the scientists did an amazing job getting this vaccine out....good think trump made the red tape disappear and lit a fire under their asses. probably offered them a lot of dough.....but the way way dems spend money, it just a another day in DC

17. Settingcanthurt, Mar 8, 2021

Settingcanthurt

Your infucktion is getting worse. Turn off the TV.
    Biden is a vegetable. He was not elected into office. It was a coup d'état. The military is still guarding the government as proof. SNAP OUT OF IT

18. Settingcanthurt, Mar 8, 2021

Settingcanthurt

Consider This A Gauntlet Thrown Down: 'Joe Biden Is An Illegitimate President' - In America's Tech Oppressed Society That Statement Will Get You Cancelled

[​IMG]

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

For the sake of this article Tech Oppressors are:

• Social Media platforms that bans accounts for wrong-speak (type).

• Tech companies that terminate accounts for supporting the wrong political party.

• Media that blatantly lies about recent history and thinks their readers are too stupid to remember the last four years. (Note- The argument could be made that by still trusting those liberal media outlets, those people are displaying stupidity, so maybe the media is right about that one)

• Financial institutions refusing service because the customer had the wrong ideology.

Usually when talking about tech oppression we would be talking about censorship, but what we are seeing now, goes far beyond simple censorship and right into tech tyranny against Americans.

TECH OPPRESSION/TYRANNY

That statement in the headline, among others, can get you banned from social media such as FaceBook and Twitter, blacklisted from search results by big tech, demonetized by Adsense and Youtube (owned by the same group), and demonized by the liberal establishment media.

If you are anti-vaccine, or believe the evidence that has been documented of election fraud, you either censor yourself beforehand, or risk losing the platform and any revenue generation associated with your "opinion" on that platform.

Let me just show you an example from our own Adsense, a notification we get almost every day where any opinion that doesn't toe the official narrative set by Democrats and their Media puppets, is considered "Dangerous or derogatory content."

[​IMG]

Yesterday's notification showed 7 pages, one of which from just the last week alone, while the day before that it was 5... the point is, every day, or every other day, the email notification comes in to let us know that they do not approve of the content, so they label it dangerous and/or derogatory, then disable ads on those pages.

The bottom one, is our Alternative News, which simply lists the headlines of our articles.

I guess our headlines are dangerous... who knew? I guess I can picture our readers arming up and marching to the nearest......food joint. You dangerous people, you!

Seriously though, our choice is self-censor or be punished for having the "wrong" opinion.

Looking at the headline of this piece, I guess readers can tell that we are refusing to self-censor because we will be damned if Democrats can spend four freaking years calling Trump an "illegitimate" president, while the media and Democrats pushed the now debunked Russian collusion hoax, and we cannot do the same.

It may not look like it anymore, it may not feel like it anymore, but this is America and until they manage to prevent me from getting online at all, I will say what I believe and want, and they can......well, you know.

NOT MY PRESIDENT.....

Let me be clear... it is my opinion, after seeing evidence of voter fraud, on video (which YouTube has been deleting regularly), along with arbitrary rules changes in the midst of election season, some of which directly violate their own states constitutions.... that Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.

This is why in my articles, I say he is occupying the White House, and I refuse to refer to him as the president.

In fact, in the words of Hillary voters: 'NOT MY PRESIDENT."

Anyone that denies that Clinton supporters made those claims has been hiding under a rock, but the image below, one of hundreds upon hundreds, maybe even thousands, shows the truth.

[​IMG]

Notice the #stillwithHER towards the bottom of the first image.

With examples like that above, and public statements from liberals across the nation it is astounding to see the mass amnesia that we are noting from the media.

New York Times Paul Krugman put out an article on November 30, 2020, after the election, but before Biden started occupying the White House, a portion of which is shown and highlighted in the image below:

[​IMG]

He claimed that Democrats never said Trump was illegitimate? As was pointed out at the time, evidently Krugman forgets that his own online statements are still online!!!!!

Paul Krugman, December 12, 2016: (New York Times via Archive,is)

So this was a tainted election. It was not, as far as we can tell, stolen in the sense that votes were counted wrong, and the result won’t be overturned. But the result was nonetheless illegitimate in important ways; the victor was rejected by the public, and won the Electoral College only thanks to foreign intervention and grotesquely inappropriate, partisan behavior on the part of domestic law enforcement… nothing that happened on Election Day or is happening now is normal. Democratic norms have been and continue to be violated, and anyone who refuses to acknowledge this reality is, in effect, complicit in the degradation of our republic. This president will have a lot of legal authority, which must be respected. But beyond that, nothing: he doesn’t deserve deference, he doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt.’

[​IMG]

More examples provided by Spectator:

• Before the inauguration, Rep. John Lewis told NBC ‘I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president’

• In 2018, Salon ran the blunt headline ‘Trump’s presidency is illegitimate’

• A month later, war hawk and original thought non-haver Max Boot wrote in the Washington Post that ‘Trump is an illegitimate president whose election is tainted by fraud’ (Archive.is link here)

• In 2019, Hillary Clinton told CBS News that Donald Trump was an ‘illegitimate president’ who ‘knows’ he stole the 2016 election

• Jimmy Carter also labeled Trump illegitimate, claiming he was installed by those ever-wily Russians

Apologies for the Hillary Clinton video, below but it captures her saying Trump was illegitimate, many, many times in different interviews.

Related: 4 years lost to amnesia? NYT economist claims Biden FIRST US PRESIDENT to face an opposition calling him ‘illegitimate’

Joe Biden Illegitimate President T-Shirt

Joe Biden Illegitimate President Coffee Mug 11oz Tea Cup

You Know The Thing Illegitimate President Fake Leader Sweatshirt

Tamengi Home Garden Porch Flag 47x70 in, B-IDEN is an Illegitimate President Double Sided

CAVING TO THE TECH OPPRESSORS

Over the past few years we have seen times where different Independent Media has self-censored themselves to a point in order to promote their articles and/or videos, but at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN) interrupted programming with disclaimers, cut away from speeches and muted part of an interview with MyPillow's Mike Lindell.

After muting Lindell and he finished up the host admitted that the muting was to prevent punishment from YouTube:

After Lindell concluded, RSBN turned the sound back on, and host Liz Willis tried to divert from the topic at hand. “I hate to do it. You know I love you, but due to YouTube’s guidelines, we will get our whole platform shut down, if you talk about vaccines,” Willis stated.

While I feel for RSBN because their main source of income is most likely YouTube, and YT is the largest video platform, this sets a horrible precedent.

People read and watch Independent News media to get news, statements, see interviews and different points of view that do not toe the "official narrative" line, and by buckling to the tech oppressors, their audience is having information they want, by watching, reading, and listening, hidden from them.

Just as the liberal establishment news does.

I repeat.... horrible precedent.

Note - Smaller channels with barely any subscribers or views to their videos, do manage to keep their videos up, even when calling Biden illegitimate, but larger accounts are always penalized, demonetized or see their accounts terminated.

BOTTOM LINE

The truth, and conservative opinion, as well as any statements that do not fit the official narrative is now considered by the tech oppressors, to be "dangerous and derogatory" content.

We all either stand up against them collectively, or we say goodbye to truly Independent News.

ANP is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
    [​IMG]

ANP FUNDRAISER: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
    All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.

Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan.
    PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.

One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card:

[​IMG]

Or https://www.paypal.me/AllNewsPipeLine

Donate monthly from $1 up by becoming an ANP Patron.

[​IMG]

Donate Via Snail Mail

Checks or money orders made payable to Stefan Stanford or Susan Duclos can be sent to:

P.O. Box 575McHenry, MD. 21541

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ANP Trending

* With Democrats Funding The Slaughter Of The Unborn On YOUR Tax Dollar In The 'COVID Relief Bill', The Gargantuan 'Pork' Within It Is Also 'Payback' To Those Who Helped Biden Steal The Election - Biden's only been in the White House 47 days; imagine the damage he'll do over four years!

* Creeping Corporate Authoritarianism: As TX and Other States Lift COVID Restrictions, 14 Corporations (So Far) Are Still Planning To Exert Control Over Americans

* 'In The Last Days Perilous Times Shall Come' - A Look At America Today Shows Why Biblical Scholars Believe End Times Are Upon Us

* Food Is A Weapon: From Sticker Shock At The Store, To DC Troops Hospitalized To Canadians Starving, Food Insecurity Is All Around Us And Being Used Against Us

* UPDATED 2/15/2021 - Still Or Back In Stock ANP Shopping Page - Reader Suggestions Via Email Added

For More Information, Please Email: [email protected]

If You Have a News Tip, Please Email: [email protected]

Web Design by Innovative Solutions Group

https://allnewspipeline.com/Consider_This_A_Gauntlet_Thrown_Down.php

19. Settingcanthurt, Mar 8, 2021

Settingcanthurt

20. Settingcanthurt, Mar 8, 2021

Settingcanthurt