All Things Craps, IMO These Are The Best Of The Best

Discussion in 'Beginner Zone' started by Pressit, Dec 10, 2016.

1. The Midnight Skulker, Dec 13, 2016

The Midnight Skulker

That's a rather unique layout you got there, LID. One you specifically designed for bed-top receiving stations perhaps?

2. oldgrasshopper, Dec 14, 2016

oldgrasshopper

3. oldgrasshopper, Dec 14, 2016

oldgrasshopper

Pressit thank you for posting the material at the beginning of this thread. There are no doubt some real gems here that are not to be overlooked.

4. TG Parker, Dec 15, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

I'm trying to locate "LEARN TO PLAY CRAPS VOL 1. & 2." by John Boender @ Crapsmoney.com

I tried to order via the website 12/6/16. As of today still undelivered. No order acknowledgment. No shipping confirmation. No Tracking number. Sent John Boender 6 emails. No answer. Filed Paypal dispute for a refund.

Turns out John Boender is a substitute school teacher in Colchester, VT. His website said he was a Las Vegas Craps Dealer.

Anyway I'd like to talk to anyone who has a copy of either. Please PM me if you do.

Thanks,

TG

5. Pressit, Dec 15, 2016

Pressit

Pressit Member

John was a craps dealer in either LV, or Reno for a number of years, and has since given up that line of employee. John's CD vol. 1 & 2, are pretty interesting. They have nothing to do with dice control/influence, just a solid "common sense" betting. If memory services me right, when I ordered his CD last year, it also took some time for John to respond, and took longer for it to arrive. Now if you watch trailers on his web site, you'll get a pretty good indication of what you will receive. On the CD John actually tosses the dice, no setting them, on a craps table as he his speaking, so it is win or lose. The results are the results, there is no sugar coating them.

6. eagleeye2, Dec 25, 2016

eagleeye2

eagleeye2 Member