12-4s

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by yacraps, Sep 9, 2018.

1. yacraps, Sep 9, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

All I can say you da man Packers 24 da Bears 23 you not only told me to take da bears +9..Im a little happy your other prediction was only half true for the packer fans (you told me Rogers would have a hard time finishing the season with out injury) you been hanging around 777s to long and his predictive powers are rubbing off on to you...:eek: my God your not going to start to vote republican LID a run you over with his time machine :) you made another great call brother you is on a roll since the super bowl,triple crown and you + 777s almost filled the pockets of the fab five with the long shot bet it was fun to watch the game tonight

Twelve4s likes this.
  2. Twelve4s, Sep 10, 2018

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Ya ya ya, that was a helluva game!

Hopefully you capitalized $$$$ and are now ready to parlay your winnings. Take the Vikings and bet it all. Opportunity is KNOCKING!

Mike McCarthy has been Mike Zimmer’s bitch for several seasons now, and this Sunday will be no different. The Vikings D will be like sharks in the water and Limping Rodgers will be the chum.

Jimmy Garoppolo barely survived that hornets nest, and he’s healthy.

There are times at the Craps table when you need to send it in. Now’s the time to send it in.

As for comparisons to 777, you’re very generous, but that’s like comparing Blake Martinez to Khalil Mack.

Send it in ya ya, send it in! YCWIYDB! Youcantwinifyadontbet!

yacraps likes this.
  3. yacraps, Sep 22, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Been meaning to get back to you on the winner parlay,Viks and Pak another good game it tells a little about the north divison I know its early but baring injury's theres at least 3 legitimate contenders (we well see what the lions will become of) the line I saw at Dons best opened Viks +2, at the end of the week it went to Viks minus 1or 2-1/2...I dont see it to often but this game a guy could have trapped it and bet both sides and won (betting the middle) not a good bet (unless you hit) kinda like the come bet,the place bet and every bet on earth they all suck unless you win...still was a good call Twelvers :cool:

Twelve4s likes this.
  4. random_roller, Sep 23, 2018

random_roller

random_roller Member

How about those Browns!! There isn't a better 1-1-1 team in the NFL.

Twelve4s and yacraps like this.
  5. yacraps, Sep 23, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Ya we need to get the dog pound after Jacob and then the server

Twelve4s and random_roller like this.